7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

- There is talk of big return plans for Mason Ryan in the coming months.

- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.

- According to several sources in Orlando, WWE is looking at opening a restaurant in Universal Studios, to go along with a planned physical Hall of Fame building.

The reports continue that Universal will be closing the NBA City attraction and replacing it with a building for WWE. The latest report is that not only would that building house a Hall of Fame, but a WWE-themed restaurant as well.

The proposed location is about 500 feet from the sound stage that used to be known as TNA’s Impact Zone. Those in WWE say they have no information on expansion plans at Universal.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- MoviePilot.com reports that actor Liev Schreiber has been tapped to play Chris Benoit in a movie about the tragic double murder-suicide. The movie is titled Crossface and is written by Sarah Coulter.

The movie will reportedly cover Benoit’s life from the early days in his career through the final days of his life where he murdered his son and wife. Several WWE stars including Triple H and Vince McMahon will be portrayed.

There was talk of having Kane and The Undertaker face The Shield at SummerSlam this year, but with recent reports suggesting that 'Taker might once again be injured, he could be off TV until WrestleMania 30.

Man Taker needs to just hang it up. He's lookin like Shaq on the Cavs.

- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi’s Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running.

Come back to philly Vincenzo! Haven't had one since XV. Money in the bank? Puhleeze. Not getting me to take of a bartending shift.

- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi’s Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running

West coast summit time.

Come back to philly Vincenzo! Haven't had one since XV. Money in the bank? Puhleeze. Not getting me to take of a bartending shift.

This. All of this. You know damn well Philly/Chicago/NYC will gibe you the best damn crowd. Too bad all he wants is to break attendance records.

- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi’s Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running

West coast summit time.

[COLOR=#red]Hell yea, finally! I'm there!! (hopefully)[/COLOR]

Wrestlemanias in open aired stadiums are just an awful idea. Ruins the acoustics.

20 Most Memorable Debuts c/o wwe.com

20. Big Show at St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1999
19. Santino Marella on Raw in 2007
18. Booker T at King of the Ring 2001
17. Abdullah the Butcher at WCW Worldwide in 1991
16. Brock Lesnar on Raw in 2002
15. Great Khali on SmackDown in 2006
14. Vader at Great American Bash 1990
13. Goldberg on Nitro in 1997
12. Rey Mysterio on SmackDown in 2002
11. Sabu on ECW Hardcore TV in 1993
10. Eric Bischoff on Raw in 2002
9. Undertaker at Survivor Series 1990
8. Tazz at Royal Rumble 2000
7. Shockmaster at Clash of the Champions
6. Wyatt family on Raw in 2013
5. The Nexus on Raw in 2010
4. John Cena on SmackDown in 2002
3. Scott Hall on Nitro in 1996
2. Chris Jericho on Raw in 1999
1. Kane at Badd Blood 1997

IMO, The Shield should've been included and Taz could've been higher. Jericho could've easily had the top spot as well. Oh, and Cena could be omitted from the list completely.

There was talk of having Kane and The Undertaker face The Shield at SummerSlam this year, but with recent reports suggesting that 'Taker might once again be injured, he could be off TV until WrestleMania 30.
He had one of the two best WWE matches of the year.

- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi’s Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running.

Orlando is also very much in the running to get WrestleMania again.  The city is making a very strong push.  Plus, they have the new developmental center which had it's grand opening today, and the city would like to open a physical WWE Hall of Fame.  One of the key decision makers regarding WM's location in WWE is also from Orlando.

Why on earth is the Wyatt Family debut on that list? :stoneface: (Haven't stonefaced in IDK how long, felt worthy of it though).

Kane at #1 I'm cool with. "That's, that's gotta be Kane. THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!" - Vince :pimp: I agree with donmega about Tazz. I was there for his debut at the Garden, and I remember the crowd went nuts because of the build up for it and the fact that he's a New York guy. He broke Kurt's winning streak that night, correct?

Oh, if the WWE opens a themed restaurant in-place of the NBA restaurant at Universal Studios, rest assured: WWF New York in Times Square >>>> .

Last edited:
- MoviePilot.com reports that actor Liev Schreiber has been tapped to play Chris Benoit in a movie about the tragic double murder-suicide. The movie is titled Crossface and is written by Sarah Coulter.

The movie will reportedly cover Benoit’s life from the early days in his career through the final days of his life where he murdered his son and wife. Several WWE stars including Triple H and Vince McMahon will be portrayed.

Would love to see this

I would like to see Matt Morgan in the WWE...My only thing is I don't want to see him as a comedy act like they did Tensai. Let these big men be monsters.

I would have loved Morgan getting a serious run in the WWE years ago. He was green as hell when they first brought him in, then later on, gave him a dead end stuttering gimmick :smh: Japan and TNA did wonders for him, but it's more than likely too late now.

This would have to be better than 'Too Legit To Quit', when Ahmed Johnson played Suge Knight

- There is talk of big return plans for Mason Ryan in the coming months.

- There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.

- Big return plans for Mason Ryan :lol: he was hardly there when he was on the roster in the first place. I thought it would have been cool for him and Big Zeke to be a heel tag team awhile back, since they were pretty much doing nothing at the time. Would have hid their limitations and added another needed team.

- I approve of this. Since she's practically been scooping up the scraps on Kaitlyn, may as well turn her heel and 100% go after the P.

- And I'm guessing Nikki Bella got injured cause neither her nor Brie know how to actually wrestle, even after all this time?

Last edited:

He had one of the two best WWE matches of the year.

I liked that match but the competition really ain't much. There's been a lot of sloppy and boring matches this year. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic but I hate seeing my favorite wrestlers look old and hang around too long. His match at WrestleMania XXVI woulda been the perfect way to go out.

Mickie James must've truly taken those fat comments and burying to heart, cause she looks f'n amazing now, only rivaling her WWE mini-skirt days

**Update**

- Representatives for actor Liev Schreiber tell TMZ that he will not be playing Chris Benoit in the “Crossface” movie that we reported on earlier today. TMZ adds that there is no official word on who will play Benoit yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom