7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Sheesh at that Randy Orton divorce info. Being married is not ideal as a wrestler as seen by the custody agreement. No judge is going to let you get your kid when you're on the road 300 days a year. His ex wife doesn't have to work for a long time. $3.5 million/year? Cena has to be making close to 5 mil if not more. With that money and fame why are these guys getting married in the first place? I'd be with a ring rat every night.

Honest truth, they get married because they need someone to wash their clothes. pay bills, and watch their kids. These guys literally get one day off a week. One day to travel back and unpack, off, repack and go back on the grind.  

So just have a stay in girlfriend. Less of a commitment financially than getting married.

Or they get with the women wrestlers, makeup, production, etc etc since they are always on the road together pretty much.

I think the Orton watch has to begin again though, yeah he had to give up custody of his daughter due to his job most likely but he made it known that he "Changed" due to her in interviews. Let's see what Randy we get now that he only really has to write a check each month. (I would hope he does schedule to see his daughter as the documents said he can.)

Are WWE t-shirts true to size?

I've always found that they vary. They always change how they fit. It's beyond annoying. I wear an XL & I have the Paul heyman guy shirt, it's long as F & slinder. I some Edge shirt from like 4 years, it's an XL & fits fine. Sometimes in the wash they shrink, sometimes they don't.

IMO get one that's a size bigger just in case.

just for clarification, is the Kane injury legit or part of an angle with the Wyatts/a way to get someone else into the MitB? i can never tell anymore :lol:

Part of an angle. It's not certain he will miss MITB.

*** Update ***

- F4Wonline.com reports that word going around WWE on Tuesday was that Kane would be pulled from the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on Sunday, possibly being replaced by Bray Wyatt. This would be to sell the attack from The Wyatt Family on RAW and keep the feud going. There was no announcement at last night’s SmackDown tapings so we’ll see what happens this week.

Last edited:
if wyatt's in the mitb i think you need to have him win the briefcase. i know he's a newcomer and that'll prob tick some guys off in the back, but his character would make the lead up to cashing in really interesting.

anyone have the black best in the world shirt? how's that one fit?

Last edited:
Are WWE t-shirts true to size?

Depends. For the most part my mediums are pretty form fetting. A little too tight actually, yet the sleeve length is at my elbow which is too long IMO. But its not a bad fit. I felt like a few Larges ive tried on fit like 2XL

How are the proportions so bad? I'd be mad if I ordered my size and it didn't fit like it.

I bet they have Alex Riley and Ted Dibiase assembling them.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOBO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Orton is got for 14yrs. He's prolly got 7 years left, so saving 750,000 shouldn't be difficult since he prolly doesn't trick his money off

Now the Divas can get it. If they already haven't been.

how well received do you guys think a Wrestlemania 31 main event between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would be?
[COLOR=#red]
Received? Depends on where it is.

I would love it, Iron Man Match for the win.
[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom