7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

- Following a tease that the Ultimate Warrior could be a possible playable character in WWE 2K14, the WWE Games Twitter account has confirmed the following names as playable in the upcoming video game:

Dolph Ziggler
John Cena
Ryback
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
Randy Savage

Everyone they've confirmed was on WWE 13 except Savage :lol: What's the point of confirming people on the active roster?

Your breaking news that JOHN CENA is going to be in WWE's video game.  Geez, I would have never guessed that one.

It was a list, shmuck. Why didn't you ***** or complain about Ziggler, The Rock, Ryback being on the list? Or are you having an off day?

Kane off MITB?

WWE published an article stating that Kane was injured by the Wyatt Family on last night’s episode of Raw. Their article noted that Kane was stretchered from ringside and his cervical spine was immobilized with a cervical collar.

Dr. Chris Amann said that Kane was coherent in the ambulance, but they are concerned that he may have suffered “any sort of brain or cervical spine trauma that may be significant enough to either warrant surgery, or an extended period of time away from the ring.”

The article questioned Kane’s status for this Sunday’s WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view, and that they would provide further updates.

BREAKING NEWS

I can exclusively report that CM Punk will be in the new WWE video game.

I am still checking with my sources to see if Randy Orton will be included in this year's version.  More to come.

Kane off MITB?

WWE published an article stating that Kane was injured by the Wyatt Family on last night’s episode of Raw. Their article noted that Kane was stretchered from ringside and his cervical spine was immobilized with a cervical collar.

Dr. Chris Amann said that Kane was coherent in the ambulance, but they are concerned that he may have suffered “any sort of brain or cervical spine trauma that may be significant enough to either warrant surgery, or an extended period of time away from the ring.”

The article questioned Kane’s status for this Sunday’s WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view, and that they would provide further updates.

Someone in here last night pondered if Wyatt would replace Kane due to the attack.

Me and my bro were talking about Wyatt replacing Kane in MITB but do you guys think he'd be considered a replacement so soon?

Kane off MITB?

I wish it was daniel bryan instead of kane |I

ivINS4n1pNWbs.gif

:lol: HHH is DYING inside

And :x :rofl: at anyone longing for Orton vs Cena.

Matt Morgan has been let go by TNA after Morgan requested release last month according to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com.

Back
Top Bottom