7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

I'm feeling good so I'm gonna share my stupid little fantasy booking idea. *time machine required

Punk wins MITB Sunday. When he climbs the ladder and starts fiddling with the case, it opens and a bunch of snakes pour out...lights go out and this theme hits

Then the snakes slither into the crowd under the cover of darkness and the venue erupts into total pandemonium. :lol:

I'm going with RVD winning. Dude's not coming back for nothing.

They're probably throwing him a decent amount of money to return for a short while, maybe similar to Brock.

No way is he winning.

I agree, I can't put my finger on what more they could have done but it just seemed like it could have been even better, maybe it's the crowd chants :smh:

The Husky Harris chants really ****** that up. Awesome intro to Raw for the Wyatts outside of that.

I didn't like that the lantern was a real one in the video and then when they made their entrance it had an LED.

Atleast they tried to acquire him and in my opinion they got a better fitting player in iggy.

But hey Celtic I hope you enjoy your boston celtics rebuilding phaze lol let me know how rondos knees hold up

there is still a photoshop of a guy not playing on your team, set as your avy... Fail...

there is still a photoshop of a guy not playing on your team, set as your avy... Fail...

The photoshop is when they were highly trying to acquire him and I never got a chance to change it yet . I'm new so my avy game is not up to par .

Your a Boston sports fan i can't say no more you suffered enough this past month/weeks

What are yall going on about? :lol:

Take the silly argument to S&T or let dude cook. It's just an avatar.

Last edited:
Whoa! Did anyone see the Michael McGullicuty titantron when Christian came out? ahahahah

Dude with the beard looks like one of those twin brothers who used to wear kilts from like 8-10 years ago..

Bray should have wore the lebron x championship low with that shirt.

Back
Top Bottom