7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

D-Bry def not winning it now. I honestly think Orton might get it. He's been out of the title picture for too long in Vince's eyes

UNIVERSE, APP, UNIVERSE, APP, UNIVERSE

My damn ears are bleeding.

I hope Stephanie falls down a flight of steps.

Randy took a loss...he didn't "job" lol, don't use to the term so loosely. Remember the "Job squad" ...?

Well according to wwe logic d bry ain't winning
I was just about to say. They've been having dude look like the greatest thing ever which would normally mean they swerve us and have someone else win at the PPV.

Don't like his chances as much after tonight's episode.

Christian got no reaction at all.
Came back with no push and no program.  Not surprising.

FML, the 30 mins my DVR missed is when the Wyatt Family debuted.  I start back up and they're beating down Kane.  How the hell are you going to debut them at 10:30, one of the worst rated segments of Raw???

The crowd killed it.
tired.gif
Idiot smark fans who have an IQ of about 80.  All you guys laughing thinking it's funny are idiots too.

Idiot smark fans who have an IQ of about 80.  All you guys laughing thinking it's funny are idiots too.

Are they even smark fans?

I'll go back to June when. I saw this coming a mile away. http://niketalk.com/t/538041/wrestl...e-quinton-rampage-jackson-appears-tonight/900

Just incase you were wondering what the little jimmy's think about Husky Harris/RAW

VIA WWE Facebook.

>Irshad Gmk Jordan: husky harris former nexus
>Dwight BboyDragon Lashley: ITS HUSKY HARRIS!
>Adam Spencer Bellay: good ol'e husky harris, he'll turn out exactly like .. yoshi tatsu
>Matty Waters: what's the big deal? it's just husky harris
>Karam Abuljadayel: husky haris
>Sebastian Polska: Husky Harris you are gay
>Mubashir Sardar: these idiots have no identities.....husky harrie
>Joseph Nigrelli: Husky Harris is now a crazed Meth head. Wonderful character development. The kid can wrestle, stop with the inane character. Why can't guys just be themselves?
>Dario Francisco DarSe Silva Barboza: Bray whitty ( husky harris )
>Sambhaji Bhosle: shaild chaleng to miz tv
>Nicholas Bob Ettison: Tks u Cina
>MTh Mangal: if u smel wat the u can see me
>Ted Jefferson: Come to my black house sexies
>Adil Farooq: i really want batista back to wwe and also i miss the attitude era..
>Ria Dey: they nvr come 2 india...strange
>Eric Lavergne: Stephanie still hot after popping out those lil HHH babies...
>Simaran Sharma: Jhon cena fighting style is so boring! R u agry with me frnds? (r u haeving problem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
>A***** Lachchi: jhon cena is the best
>Vishnu Sharma: Ur tym iz up, mah tym iz now..u can't c me...mah tym iz now!
>Martand Dhantere: hii i like your profile very much so add meee couse iam blocked
>Martand Dhantere: hiii jenn iam martand and u r profile is very intresting so add meeee couse iam blocked
>Lee Bromz: Bryan's gimmik is working for now, but he does the same thing everytime.
>Khalid Ibrahim Al-Zhrani: Dania Brian is A big mouth lol

WWE Universe confirmed for "Husky Harris" chants during his debut.

It was bound to happen. WWE should have kept it moving. Don't give the fans time to chant for a few weeks. Something, man.

As far as 'smart' fans go. I think they're the new marks. It has to go casual fans, smarks, super smarks? Actual intelligent wrestling fans? Idk but a smark is not what it used to be.

Last edited:
4w, who do you think is gonna win MITB?

I don't think it's going to be RVD honestly. I feel like they are only bringing him back to be a Jericho type wrestler who puts over the younger guys.

I liked the spot with Punk holding the ropes when Orton was expecting to hit his powerslam.

Wonder if Wyatt will have a similar gimmick to SES where he converts people to follow him.

Back
Top Bottom