7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

Looking at the Bellas =
devil.gif

Listening to the Bellas =
alien.gif
That pretty much sums it up.

I wonder where Fandago would be if he didn't suffer the concussion.  He was originally scheduled to win the Intercontinental Title instead of Michael McGuillicutty.  Now he's basically a dead character.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF Comcast broke Raw up tonight 8-10 and 10-11.  So when I DVR'd, I didn't get 10-11.  I caught it but I'm going to miss about 20 minutes of the show.

I wonder where Fandago would be if he didn't suffer the concussion.  He was originally scheduled to win the Intercontinental Title instead of Michael McGuillicutty.  Now he's basically a dead character.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF Comcast broke Raw up tonight 8-10 and 10-11.  So when I DVR'd, I didn't get 10-11.  I caught it but I'm going to miss about 20 minutes of the show.
Should've used FiOs my dude. Never had a problem with them

Just want to know will these dudes cross path with The Shield. 3 titles doing the pre show YAWN!

Surprise they got that pop though

So The Shield have been relegated to preshow matches...smh...down the toilet.

for the titles no less

Why, for the love of everything that is good in this world, do they continue to have this stupid *** lighting during this masked botch's matches?
Seriously do not get it.  If the guy was getting pushed, it's one thing (it still sucks but whatever), but Botchcara is seriously like the lowest guy on the roster.  Get rid of this stupid lighting, or just get rid of Sin Cara while you're at it.

So Ziggler just made a statement by getting whooped by Del Rio right now?
laugh.gif
"Dolph Ziggler made his point tonight.  Statement night by Dolph Ziggler."

He came out, was a jerkoff on the mic, and got beat down by Del Rio.  Ummmm.

And the match just ended?  What was that??????

Back
Top Bottom