7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

ivINS4n1pNWbs.gif

:lol: HHH is DYING inside

And :x :rofl: at anyone longing for Orton vs Cena.

I know I'm quoting this again, but look at HHH's forehead...LOOK AT IT :rofl: the amount of stress fighting back laughter. In his mind was probably "KJVBKAVDLABLDNA:D:FBILIKV>JBV!"

Main Event & Smackdown Spoilers

For Main Event

Dolph Ziggler b Antonio Cesaro via DQ when Jack Swagger interfered.  Said to bea  great match.

Great Khali & Brodus Clay & Sweet T b Heath Slater & Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow.  Sandow vowed that either he or Rhodes would win the Money in the Bank match.  Rhodes & Sandow walked out on Slater, leaving him by himself, and Khali pinned him after a chop.

Smackdown

Daniel Bryan b Chrsitian with the No lock

Teddy Long told Ziggler that he has the night off.  Ziggler vows he's going to win the world title.

Seth Rollins b Jey Uso after a springbord knee

Chris Jericho b Curtis Axel via count out in an other non-title match.  Axel went crazy after the match and Paul Heyman had to calm him down.

Ryback b The Miz with the shell shock after Ryback did another knee injury, but this time didn't quit as he did the fake knee injury.

Sheamus did an interview saying he would beat Randy Orton in the main event and then win the Money in the Bank match.

Teddy Long did a contract signing for the A.J. Lee vs. Kaitlyn title match on Sunday.  All the women in the promotion came out.  After both women signed, A.J. produced text messages to her when Kaitlyn was her friend where she bad mouthed Natalya and Khali.  Kaitlyn went crazy, slapping Langston and giving A.J. another spear.

Fandango b Wade Barrett (it may have been Jack Swagger) with a roll-up.  It ends up with Cesaro & Swagger arguing with Rhodes & Sandow outside the ring.

Dolph Ziggler came out in a Sin Cara outfit to attack Del Rio and laid him out with the Zig Zag.

Vickie Guerrero came out but Teddy Long had her kicked out of the building yelling and screaming.

Sheamus vs. Randy Orton was a no contest when Daniel Bryan ran in.  Chrisitan came out and set up the ladder.  Orton laid out Bryan with an RKO, climbed the ladder and got the briefcase as the show ended.

BREAKING NEWS

I can exclusively report that CM Punk will be in the new WWE video game.

I am still checking with my sources to see if Randy Orton will be included in this year's version.  More to come.
laugh.gif
 oh Ringel, you're funny when you want to be. its a shame its so rare that you want to be.

Has anyone listened to the newest Stone Cold podcast? Something seems off... He's gotta either be drunk or messed up on something haha

Has anyone listened to the newest Stone Cold podcast? Something seems off... He's gotta either be drunk or messed up on something haha
he was probably staring at something with legs and a pair of **** and his FLAGPOLE......was in FULL SALUTE!

I think it'd be awesome if Orton wins MITB. He's been getting shafted the past few and he deserves better IMO. I really only want to see him or Daniel Bryan take it, as big of an RVD fan I am.

Has anyone looked at Ryback's twitter profile btw? He has 0 tweets and follows 20 people, most of which are wrestlers with the exception of Lisa Ann and Tony Robbins :lol:

Last edited:
how well received do you guys think a Wrestlemania 31 main event between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would be?

what are the chances of someone else like Carlito, Morrison, or Shelton Benjamin returning to take Kane's spot?

Edge Interview: Wrestling John Cena at Unforgiven 2006, Booker T at WM 18, Life After Wrestling

Posted by: Caylon Knox of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jul 10 2013
Source: WrestleNewz.com

WNZ: Your tremendous and brutal Tables, Ladders and Chairs match at Unforgiven ’06 against John Cena from Toronto’s Air Canada Centre is included on your latest DVD…

Edge: Oh yeah, I love that match. It was highly emotional for me, after being booed all that time from the moment I came back, then being cheered in my hometown and being in a TLC match. If you watch that match, I think you can see it in my face at the beginning and after the match I lost my heeldom. Those matches I had with John were some very physical matches.
We also had a lot of fun with that storyline, as Lita and I went over to John’s dad’s house and slapped him around (laughs).

WNZ: What do you remember about your match with Booker T at WrestleMania 18 in Toronto?

E: I remember our time being cut because Undertaker and Flair went like seven minutes over their scheduled time. So we went from 14 minutes to seven, and the entrances took a good four minutes. So it was like, wow, we don’t have much time at all here. So we were thinking, okay, it’s not going to be quite as cool as we thought it was going to be. Then add to that the fact that we were fighting over a shampoo endorsement commercial. I mean, ah really?
But having said that, the experience of going out and wrestling there, 12 years after I was sitting in the crowd at WrestleMania 6 was pretty amazing.

WNZ: What has your life been like since you retired from wrestling?

E: It’s very relaxing. I just love being outdoors and being active. It’s just a normal every day kind of life and I find different ways to exercise outside, after all those years working out in gyms. I do a lot of hiking with my dogs. On my last DVD, I think my favourite part was seeing my dogs in high-definition on the Blu-ray.

WNZ: Do you have a decent amount of privacy where you live, away from the spotlight?

E: Where I live now, pretty much everybody kind of knows me, so it’s really no big deal. They’re just like, “Oh yeah, cool, here comes the guy who used to wrestle.” And once you’ve seen somebody once, the novelty wears off pretty fast and they realise you sit on a toilet like everybody else. The novelty wears off, it really does. And it’s not like I walk around with an entourage and make people pour my Evian for me, or whatever. It has to be Evian though! (laughs).

Dean Ambrose Interview: MITB, CZW, U.S. Title, Time in WWE So Far

Posted by: Caylon Knox of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Jul 10 2013
Source: Philly.com

Competing in his first MITB Ladder Match:

"I feel like I’m stepping into a very unpredictable situation with six other extremely capable, extremely talented, extremely smart and dangerous individuals. A lot can happen both bad and good. Unfortunately for them, none of them are as smart or as dangerous as me and I’m going to make sure that I’m going to be the one walking out with the Money in the Bank briefcase."

Working for CZW before WWE hired him:

"I was in a lot of really crazy matches and a lot of stuff that you’ll never ever see on WWE television. I put my body through a lot of abuse for very little money for a long time."

Not being intimidated when he first got to WWE:

"I wasn’t intimidated when I got to WWE. I kind of felt like that I had put myself through so much to get here that there isn’t anybody that’s going to take this away from me. I knew what I was capable of. I had the confidence in myself to just know that I’m going to be the guy here and that I am good as anybody else here."

Improving since being with WWE:

"I feel like I’m 10 times better of a wrestler than I was when I first got here. You have so many good brains to pick here in the dressing room with Hall-of-Fame guys. I can pick Arn Anderson’s brain or William Regal’s brain or Jamie Noble. Joey Mercury is a guy that I learned so much from during my time in FCW. He’s one of the smartest wrestling minds that you’ll ever find anywhere and me and him had a really good connection and I was able to really learn a lot and step up my game from working with him."

His reign as United States Champion:

"It’s something you don’t fully appreciate until the moment happens and you grab that belt and hold it up and you feel the energy in the audience and it overtakes you. I want everybody to step up their game to try to get me. I want challengers and I want big fights. If I have to pick my own challengers I will. I don’t believe the championship makes the wrestler I think the wrestler makes the championship."

bray wyatt doesnt seem like a good choice for the "MITB All Stars" match. he would also be the only heel as well if he was included. could rey come back for this one?

just for clarification, is the Kane injury legit or part of an angle with the Wyatts/a way to get someone else into the MitB? i can never tell anymore :lol:

Sheesh at that Randy Orton divorce info. Being married is not ideal as a wrestler as seen by the custody agreement. No judge is going to let you get your kid when you're on the road 300 days a year. His ex wife doesn't have to work for a long time. $3.5 million/year? Cena has to be making close to 5 mil if not more. With that money and fame why are these guys getting married in the first place? I'd be with a ring rat every night.

Back
Top Bottom