7/14 WWE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN PHILLY - 2 MITB MATCHES, RVD RETURNS, CENA V HENRY

- The current plan is to do Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E Langston at SummerSlam. At one point WWE wanted to do Big E vs. Mark Henry.

big e vs. mizzark is something i'd be interested in
sick.gif
 God no

I'd be interested in a Big Ending, followed by a World's Strongest Slam, then a Dominator to Cena through a barbed-wire flaming glass table, in the vicinity of some C-4.

I'd be interested in a Big Ending, followed by a World's Strongest Slam, then a Dominator to Cena through a barbed-wire flaming glass table, in the vicinity of some C-4.

Tell us how you really feal..

What do you guys think was the last great rivalry in WWE?

I'd love to see another Orton/Punk, a lengthy one.  They seem to hate each other in the ring and it makes for great matches.

Anybody thinks Matt Morgan can be worked into the Wyatt family? Dudes got the look and the mic skills to be the #2, just don't know if these guys can hang in the ring.

watching the wife swap with piper and flair wives(flairs girlfriend) its interesting... i can see why flair is broke

i dont know if its been posted but its funny

Anybody thinks Matt Morgan can be worked into the Wyatt family? Dudes got the look and the mic skills to be the #2, just don't know if these guys can hang in the ring.

Harper is really good for a big dude. Rowan is alright. Bray is pretty good.

What do you guys think was the last great rivalry in WWE?

Punk/Hardy and Taker/HBK

Last edited:
Why? I hope he sits in his bus and gets fat.
I don't want to see him either, I was just worried they might stuff him in the "all stars" match if they pulles Kane. The only guys left I think they'd consider all stars are him, Jericho who is already in a match, and maybe mysterio.

I would like to see Matt Morgan in the WWE...My only thing is I don't want to see him as a comedy act like they did Tensai. Let these big men be monsters.

- According to F4WOnline.com, current creative plans call for The Wyatt Family to compete in a 6 man tag match at SummerSlam against Kane and two other partners.

There was talk of having Kane and The Undertaker face The Shield at SummerSlam this year, but with recent reports suggesting that 'Taker might once again be injured, he could be off TV until WrestleMania 30.

- Zach Linder of WWE.com recently conducted an interview with returning WWE star Rob Van Dam, and when the question of who contacted who came up regarding the return, RVD had the following to say:

"I called WWE. Triple H was the guy I was talking to. And I sent Booker a text. It wasn’t a definite deal until two weeks at the most before the videos started running. Once I got my starting date of Money in the Bank, that made it real."

- It’s been speculated that Nikki Bella is injured and word now is that she is suffering from a stress fracture of her shin. The injury likely took place in late June.

- We’ve noted before how The McMahon Family will play a key role in the WrestleMania XXX main event next year. As of now, the WrestleMania main event will be one of those deals where the winner gets control of WWE.

Vince McMahon reportedly won’t be wrestling but will have a surrogate Superstar. Triple H will likely be wrestling. Right now the plan is for Stephanie McMahon to be featured in the storyline through SummerSlam but her presence will be toned down after SummerSlam so the focus is just on Vince and Triple H.

- WWE officials are getting close to picking a location for the 2015 and 2016 WrestleMania events. One of the frontrunners is the new Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which opens for the San Francisco 49′ers in 2014, and is also hosting the 2016 Super Bowl. If Levi’s Stadium is picked, the Hall of Fame and RAW would take place from the HP Pavilion in San Jose. There is also said to be a major Northeastern location in the running.

- The Usos vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the WWE Tag Team Titles was moved to the Money in the Bank pre-show because of time constraints, since the Ladder Matches that night have to go long. There were some people within WWE very upset about The Shield being put on the pre-show.

- At one point, a Christian vs. Dean Ambrose for the WWE United States Title was scheduled for the July 15th RAW from Brooklyn but that may have been changed in the past week or so. WWE didn’t even touch on the Ambrose vs. Christian feud this past week on RAW.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Back
Top Bottom