Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

SEX AND YOUR CITY STD map ranks Baltimore as worst US city for sexually transmitted diseases – see where YOUR town stands
  • Fionnuala O'Leary
  • Jan 13 2020, 20:14PM
  • Updated: Jan 14 2020, 13:05PM
AN STD map ranks Baltimore as the worst US city for sexually transmitted diseases as they run rampant in the South and California.
Testing experts at Innerbody analyzed CDC data to reveal the Top 100 cities with the highest STD rates - and Baltimore came in at number one.

Baltimore came out top of the list
Baltimore came out top of the listCredit: Getty - Contributor
Analysis of the latest statistics on a city-by-city basis showed Baltimore had the highest per capita with 2,004 cases reported per 100K.
There were 207 HIV cases, 7,636 cases of Chlamydia, 4,231 Gonorrhea cases, and 210 instances of Syphilis in the Maryland city.

In terms of total STD cases, Los Angeles (92,401 cases), Chicago (58,322 cases), Houston (36,710 cases), Phoenix (34,973 cases), and Philadelphia (28,866) made the top five.
California was at the top of the rankings with several cities listed as STD hotspots throughout the state.
These included San Francisco, Bakersfield, Fresno, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, Tacoma and Riverside.
The states of Ohio and Texas tied for second place on the STD list.

Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, and Akron in Ohio made Top 100.
The Texas cities of Houston, Killeen, Waco, Lubbock, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio also made the list.
Innerbody's research team found nearly half of the top 25 cities with the highest rates of STDs were in the south.
Jackson, Mississippi; Montgomery and Birmingham in Alabama; Augusta, Macon, and Columbus in Georgia; as well as Memphis in Tennessee made the list.
 California topped the list with seven cities listed as STD hotspots
California topped the list with seven cities listed as STD hotspotsCredit: Getty - Contributor
 Los Angeles (92,401 cases), Chicago  (58,322 cases), Houston (36,710 cases), Phoenix (34,973 cases), and Philadelphia (28,866) were in the top five.
Los Angeles (92,401 cases), Chicago (58,322 cases), Houston (36,710 cases), Phoenix (34,973 cases), and Philadelphia (28,866) were in the top five.Credit: Getty - Contributor
They also noted three of the top 10 cities are quite small - namely Augusta in Georgia, Killeen in Texas, and Shreveport, LA.
The commonality between these three divergent areas is they are home to large military bases.
Some cities experienced a massive leap in terms of STD rankings since last year.
Columbus in Georgia is up 17 spots while Jackson, Mississippi, jumped up 13 spots.
Sunny San Fran is up 12 spots, while Milwaukee in Wisconsin also went up by 11 spots.
Baltimore in Maryland also leaped up 5 spots since last year.
Researchers gathered the data from case statistics for HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, from the CDC's October 2019 release.
HIV cases are not reported for some cities while common STDs like herpes are not collected by the CDC.
They chose cities with an estimated population of 150,000 or more for the Top 100.

Who's man is this?
I mean c’mon b-more is b-more. I saw wire clips and ppl from there was complaining about it not being bad enough. And oh god the accents, those god awful accents. How did that even happen? VA which I don’t view as the south moves like the South. And DC is America’s home of corruption. Hell, even the dmv’s football teams name and logo is inherently racist. DC got some pretty girls though.

HIV cases are not reported for some cities while common STDs like herpes are not collected by the CDC.

Word???

The forever-ever's not being tracked?

Even if she shows you her test results from yesterday morning, whoever she was with last night could have made them null and void...but its better than nothing.

Get tested and trade results with your partner.

Get the Vag-Fax!!!

My GF's Mother works in the hospital and says people stop taking meds as soon as the symptoms subside when they are supposed to take ALL the meds. Says it right on the bottle in bold print (I heard :emoji_eyes:) .

Not completing the treatment makes the virus / bacteria stronger...and the medicine less effective.

Out here creating super bugs.

Be careful who you messing with!

I mean c’mon b-more is b-more. I saw wire clips and ppl from there was complaining about it not being bad enough. And oh god the accents, those god awful accents. How did that even happen? VA which I don’t view as the south moves like the South. And DC is America’s home of corruption. Hell, even the dmv’s football teams name and logo is inherently racist. DC got some pretty girls though.

You all wrong. :lol:

Baltimore ain't even part of the DMV. The DMV is the city of Virginia to DC to PG and Mo county Maryland. Some of the richest black communities in the country. The state of Virginia is 1000% the south. Always has been.

Baltimore got serious issues, not even talking about these silly STD stats. Their local politicians and people in power are horrible.

Brings me to a question I wondered about, what's better, condom sex with multiple women, or raw with just one?

Brings me to a question I wondered about, what's better, condom sex with multiple women, or raw with just one?

I'll go geared up sex with with multiple. Rubber has to be perfect fitting and as thin as possible though.

Back
Top Bottom