Vigilante Rat Hunting Group

What's shocking to me is why are rats problems in certain areas? Or is this a state wide thing?

Why are they not using gloves? And once the dogs catch and kill the rats, are they still allowing them to lick them and kiss them in the mouth?

What's shocking to me is why are rats problems in certain areas? Or is this a state wide thing?

If you walk through the main areas in NYC, you'll often see restaurants/stores putting massive piles of trash on the sidewalk since they don't have many back areas where they can put the trash in dumpsters. I'm sure this contributes to a lot of the rats and roaches issues over there

If you walk through the main areas in NYC, you'll often see restaurants/stores putting massive piles of trash on the sidewalk since they don't have many back areas where they can put the trash in dumpsters. I'm sure this contributes to a lot of the rats and roaches issues over there

You would think disease carrying vermin would be serious enough for this to be dealt with .

You would think disease carrying vermin would be serious enough for this to be dealt with .

I don't know, it seems like people there think it's as a normal part of city life, even though most comparable cities throughout the world don't have the same issue (similar to people being completely fine with the all the fiends walking around and pissing/@#$#ing all over SF; not sure which one disgusts me more). People in these wealthy cities don't take pride in keeping their streets clean for some reason :sick:

I'm around downtown LA too much to care about a fiend. They diseases ain't as spreadable. A Rat tho? Ima need those exterminated!!

I need Vice to do a Urban History documentary. Exploring New York and it's underground history.

I know there's that one video from a couple of years back where the guy explored some of New Yorks sewers and stuff.

Wish there was more of that.

There are more mice in NYC than people.

Bodegas don’t have cats because they make nice pets :lol:

Speaking of raccoons take the MTA long enough and your sure to see a rat the size of one.

I need Vice to do a Urban History documentary. Exploring New York and it's underground history.

I know there's that one video from a couple of years back where the guy explored some of New Yorks sewers and stuff.

Wish there was more of that.

Watch the film called dark days. It’s about homeless people living in the train tunnels of nyc. Great documentary.

224EA29B-4D92-4230-A010-2A3C72E2E3A9.jpeg

Never will forget visiting La marina a few years ago and seeing a wild skunk walk the streets.

Never will forget visiting La marina a few years ago and seeing a wild skunk walk the streets.

Damn. That's too exotic for me. All I see is an occasional possum and friendly *** squirrels

Back
Top Bottom