6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

I just found out that Davetista's new gym is about a mile away from my house. Sweet. 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna try go on Saturday. (I'm scheduled to work that day.)

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Edit: spoiler fail 
tired.gif
  I've changed the font to black.  Highlight them to see.

Randy Orton came out and wanted a match with Christian, but said he still wasn't cleared due to his concussion. Teddy Long came out and said that he couldn't allow Orton to compete tonight.  Christian then came out and said he would win the title on Sunday.  Sheamus then said he deserves the title match since he beat Orton last week.  Long announced Christian vs. Sheamus as the main event, and if Sheamus won, he would get in the title match at Capitol Punishment which would become a three-way.

Sin Cara & Ezekiel Jackson & Daniel Bryan b Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase & Wade Barrett when Bryan pinned DiBiase.  Something screwed up as the ref counted three even though DiBiase kicked out.

Jinder Mahal b Vladimir Kozlov.  Khali was at ringside again.

Josh Matthews interviewed Big Show, asking him what he's doing here.  Show said that he heard Alberto Del Rio was here and he wants to get in touch with him.  Teddy Long came out and told Show that he could not lay a hand on Del Rio and that Del Rio is talking about pressing charges against Show for what he did to Ricardo Rodriguez.  Long said that he was told that both he and Big Show would lose their jobs if Show attacked Del Rio tonight.  He told Show he had a match with Mark Henry next.

The match never started as Show destroyed Henry, who did a stretcher job. 

Alicia Fox & Tamina & Rosa Mendes b Natalya & Kaitlyn & A.J. when Tamina pinned A.J. after a Samoan drop.

Johnny Curtis came out and did an interview saying he was debuting soon.  He pulled out a deck of cars, pulled out an ace and said he was the Ace in the hole.  That's what they used to say about John Laurinaitis back in Florida when he was breaking in.

Christian complained about facing Sheamus, saying he already earned his title shot and shouldn't have to prove himself to get a shot.

Usos b Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

Alberto Del Rio promo saying Ricardo Rodriguez was injured so badly he's gone and can't provide for his family any longer.  He vowed to win on Sunday for Ricardo.  Show came out and Del Rio ran away, but Show never touched him.  Show then destroyed a table in the ring.

Christian b Sheamus - Orton was watching at ringside.  Christian won and then Orton hit the ring, but Christian ran away.  Orton then ended the show by punting Sheamus.

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Edit: spoiler fail 
tired.gif
  I've changed the font to black.  Highlight them to see.

Randy Orton came out and wanted a match with Christian, but said he still wasn't cleared due to his concussion. Teddy Long came out and said that he couldn't allow Orton to compete tonight.  Christian then came out and said he would win the title on Sunday.  Sheamus then said he deserves the title match since he beat Orton last week.  Long announced Christian vs. Sheamus as the main event, and if Sheamus won, he would get in the title match at Capitol Punishment which would become a three-way.

Sin Cara & Ezekiel Jackson & Daniel Bryan b Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase & Wade Barrett when Bryan pinned DiBiase.  Something screwed up as the ref counted three even though DiBiase kicked out.

Jinder Mahal b Vladimir Kozlov.  Khali was at ringside again.

Josh Matthews interviewed Big Show, asking him what he's doing here.  Show said that he heard Alberto Del Rio was here and he wants to get in touch with him.  Teddy Long came out and told Show that he could not lay a hand on Del Rio and that Del Rio is talking about pressing charges against Show for what he did to Ricardo Rodriguez.  Long said that he was told that both he and Big Show would lose their jobs if Show attacked Del Rio tonight.  He told Show he had a match with Mark Henry next.

The match never started as Show destroyed Henry, who did a stretcher job. 

Alicia Fox & Tamina & Rosa Mendes b Natalya & Kaitlyn & A.J. when Tamina pinned A.J. after a Samoan drop.

Johnny Curtis came out and did an interview saying he was debuting soon.  He pulled out a deck of cars, pulled out an ace and said he was the Ace in the hole.  That's what they used to say about John Laurinaitis back in Florida when he was breaking in.

Christian complained about facing Sheamus, saying he already earned his title shot and shouldn't have to prove himself to get a shot.

Usos b Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel

Alberto Del Rio promo saying Ricardo Rodriguez was injured so badly he's gone and can't provide for his family any longer.  He vowed to win on Sunday for Ricardo.  Show came out and Del Rio ran away, but Show never touched him.  Show then destroyed a table in the ring.

Christian b Sheamus - Orton was watching at ringside.  Christian won and then Orton hit the ring, but Christian ran away.  Orton then ended the show by punting Sheamus.

Potential Serious Injury - Randy Orton's Concussion Legitimate
Randy Orton legitimately suffered a concussion on Sunday in Madrid, Spain, so the concussion story at television this week was not a storyline.  On television, WWE was still pushing that he would be wrestling on Sunday.  With the old business, it would have almost been a given.  Now, wrestling seven days after a concussion is a lot more questionable.

Potential Serious Injury - Randy Orton's Concussion Legitimate
Randy Orton legitimately suffered a concussion on Sunday in Madrid, Spain, so the concussion story at television this week was not a storyline.  On television, WWE was still pushing that he would be wrestling on Sunday.  With the old business, it would have almost been a given.  Now, wrestling seven days after a concussion is a lot more questionable.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Whaaaaaaat. Well that was unexpected.

ill say. who would have thought __________ and ____________ and ___________ would be back in tna. i guess times hard these days
laugh.gif

i read somewhere that jerry lynn is comin back aswell to fight rvd...

and
laugh.gif
@ someone named gunner....come on now thats the best they could come up with?

laugh.gif
@ the plastic water bottle knocking cena out. is that the worst ever foreign object to knock someone out? 

roll.gif
@ jimmys its so silly its funny

ill say. who would have thought __________ and ____________ and ___________ would be back in tna. i guess times hard these days
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the plastic water bottle knocking cena out. is that the worst ever foreign object to knock someone out? 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't care about spoiling TNA.

laugh.gif
 I meant the smh not because you posted the TNA spoilers, but because of what I was reading.
sick.gif
 TNA is going out of business by the end of this year.

I don't care about spoiling TNA.

laugh.gif
 I meant the smh not because you posted the TNA spoilers, but because of what I was reading.
sick.gif
 TNA is going out of business by the end of this year.

As awful as TNA is, I don't think they can screw up Joe vs AJ vs Daniels at Destination X. Can't wait.

As awful as TNA is, I don't think they can screw up Joe vs AJ vs Daniels at Destination X. Can't wait.

I used to get pissed off as hell playing No Mercy 64 as a kid when I'd go to get weapons out of the audience and my wrestler would pull out a mother*(&*(#&4 waterbottle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It wasn't convincing in the video game and it isn't convincing now.

I used to get pissed off as hell playing No Mercy 64 as a kid when I'd go to get weapons out of the audience and my wrestler would pull out a mother*(&*(#&4 waterbottle.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the R-Truth video.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the R-Truth video.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Anyone decent in PS? I don't want to upload my new avy until I add that last part to it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't believe i won't be seeing that gorgeous avy anymore... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And i still cannot stand r-truth. mad annoying. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cm punk leaving will further make me not wanna watch. I have my son, so i dvr everything for him. i  [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]watch[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] fast forward through tna, he doesn't watch that. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i know i'm not thee most intelligent man in the world, but these writers... god awful. there is SO much you can do with all this clay in your hands. and Yet... you have cena and orton holding onto things and having the same angles over and over and over again. pisses me off.[/color]

Originally Posted by Furrell

Anyone decent in PS? I don't want to upload my new avy until I add that last part to it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Can't believe i won't be seeing that gorgeous avy anymore... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And i still cannot stand r-truth. mad annoying. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cm punk leaving will further make me not wanna watch. I have my son, so i dvr everything for him. i  [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]watch[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] fast forward through tna, he doesn't watch that. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i know i'm not thee most intelligent man in the world, but these writers... god awful. there is SO much you can do with all this clay in your hands. and Yet... you have cena and orton holding onto things and having the same angles over and over and over again. pisses me off.[/color]

is this for sure? Well that doesn't make any sense, aren't they all in different feuds? eh...whatever. Those three have put on some great matches before so I, too, look forward to it.
pimp.gif

is this for sure? Well that doesn't make any sense, aren't they all in different feuds? eh...whatever. Those three have put on some great matches before so I, too, look forward to it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Konnan's shoe

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Konnan's shoe

Back
Top Bottom