6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

man...Raw was waaaay to long.

No Long Island Iced Z on Raw? Terrible. Superstars doesn't count.

What's the chance Christian wins the title on Sunday? :/

man...Raw was waaaay to long.

No Long Island Iced Z on Raw? Terrible. Superstars doesn't count.

What's the chance Christian wins the title on Sunday? :/

The only title I see changing hands on Sunday is the US Title.

They're slowly trying to build up Ziggler again, because Kofi seems to be just.."there" at the moment.

They're slowly trying to build up Ziggler again, because Kofi seems to be just.."there" at the moment.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I think Kofi retains.  It's not WWE's style to give the heel the title on their first try.  God knows we need to see another long Kofi/Ziggler feud.....
I think they give the title to Zeke on Sunday as the only title change.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I think Kofi retains.  It's not WWE's style to give the heel the title on their first try.  God knows we need to see another long Kofi/Ziggler feud.....
I think they give the title to Zeke on Sunday as the only title change.

smh @ the impact spoilers. Then again, no one watches TNA anymore so it's whatevers.

I need to catch Superstars this week. Ryder finally wins a match!

smh @ the impact spoilers. Then again, no one watches TNA anymore so it's whatevers.

I need to catch Superstars this week. Ryder finally wins a match!

I don't care about spoiling TNA.

I cannot believe The Pope is back... AND AS A FACE. What the hell?????????????

I don't care about spoiling TNA.

I cannot believe The Pope is back... AND AS A FACE. What the hell?????????????

R- Truth's "least fav. Jimmys"
laugh.gif

My son has started watching the occasional RAW with me.
and the banter between Stone Cold and Punk last night had us both giggling.

Punk: Can you say the alphabet backwards, Steve?

SCSA: I can whip your $!% backwards.

laugh.gif
Both of us cracking up...
I think it's time to introduce him to the wonderful world of pro wrestling...

-J-

My son has started watching the occasional RAW with me.
and the banter between Stone Cold and Punk last night had us both giggling.

Punk: Can you say the alphabet backwards, Steve?

SCSA: I can whip your $!% backwards.

laugh.gif
Both of us cracking up...
I think it's time to introduce him to the wonderful world of pro wrestling...

-J-

tna spoilers make no sense

they are inconsistent with who are the faces and heels

tna spoilers make no sense

they are inconsistent with who are the faces and heels

- Stan sent word that last night’s three-hour edition of Monday Night RAW had 34 minutes and 12 seconds of in-ring action. This is about the same as the normal two-hour shows.

- Last night’s three-hour WWE All Stars edition of Monday Night RAW with Steve Austin as the guest General Manager scored a 3.05 cable rating over all three hours. Minus the first hour, RAW would have scored a 3.26 rating.

- The latest word on CM Punk’s WWE status is that he is still planning on taking a leave of absence. Those close to the situation say Punk feels like he hasn’t been treated like a top guy. WWE officials are aware of how Punk is feeling.

- Stan sent word that last night’s three-hour edition of Monday Night RAW had 34 minutes and 12 seconds of in-ring action. This is about the same as the normal two-hour shows.

- Last night’s three-hour WWE All Stars edition of Monday Night RAW with Steve Austin as the guest General Manager scored a 3.05 cable rating over all three hours. Minus the first hour, RAW would have scored a 3.26 rating.

- The latest word on CM Punk’s WWE status is that he is still planning on taking a leave of absence. Those close to the situation say Punk feels like he hasn’t been treated like a top guy. WWE officials are aware of how Punk is feeling.

I just found out that Davetista's new gym is about a mile away from my house. Sweet. 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna try go on Saturday. (I'm scheduled to work that day.)

Back
Top Bottom