6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] these writers... god awful. there is SO much you can do with all this clay in your hands. and Yet... you have cena and orton holding onto things and having the same angles over and over and over again. pisses me off.[/color]

Here's the thing. It's pretty clear that one of WWE creatives problems is that everyone is handcuffed and unable to do anything about it. Vince is WWE creative. And when one person has all that power, nothing is going to change. The writers are just there to take the fall.

Via WZ-
Details are sketchy right now, but WrestleZone can confirm that Freddie Prinze Jr. was saying goodbye to many people backstage at the WWE Smackdown tapings tonight, and has made the decision to leave the company now that his contract has expired.
"Freddie just didn't feel like the writing team is in a position to really contribute anymore," a WWE superstar told WrestleZone this evening. "He loves the business, and will probably never have a bad word to say about (WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon) or Stephanie (McMahon-LeVesque) or even Triple H, but there is growing frustration among the writers because they feel like they're only taking dictation now, and then Vince micro-analyzes every word on every written problem, which just chokes everyone's creativity."

Prinze was reportedly saying quiet goodbyes to several wrestlers tonight. It is believed tonight could have been his last night with the company, but that has not yet been confirmed.

We will keep you up to date on this breaking story as it continues to develop.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] these writers... god awful. there is SO much you can do with all this clay in your hands. and Yet... you have cena and orton holding onto things and having the same angles over and over and over again. pisses me off.[/color]

Here's the thing. It's pretty clear that one of WWE creatives problems is that everyone is handcuffed and unable to do anything about it. Vince is WWE creative. And when one person has all that power, nothing is going to change. The writers are just there to take the fall.

Via WZ-
Details are sketchy right now, but WrestleZone can confirm that Freddie Prinze Jr. was saying goodbye to many people backstage at the WWE Smackdown tapings tonight, and has made the decision to leave the company now that his contract has expired.
"Freddie just didn't feel like the writing team is in a position to really contribute anymore," a WWE superstar told WrestleZone this evening. "He loves the business, and will probably never have a bad word to say about (WWE Chairman) Vince (McMahon) or Stephanie (McMahon-LeVesque) or even Triple H, but there is growing frustration among the writers because they feel like they're only taking dictation now, and then Vince micro-analyzes every word on every written problem, which just chokes everyone's creativity."

Prinze was reportedly saying quiet goodbyes to several wrestlers tonight. It is believed tonight could have been his last night with the company, but that has not yet been confirmed.

We will keep you up to date on this breaking story as it continues to develop.

TNA post (WHY? I don't even know)

If you missed Slammiversary..

This is all you need to see.

0hDiy.gif

cHwCQ.gif

nacCt.gif

And now the horrible ending...

kSOtS.gif

oMYgY.gif

mlil1u.jpg

Via Jesse Neal's Twitter-
From Jesse Neal's twitter (he's talking to his girlfriend)

"Yayyyy we qualified for food stamps!!! I can eat now! RT : Things are looking up! Just recieved some good news!!! "

Then telling off someone who thinks it's a joke about how little TNA pays

By the way its not a joke. RT @RowdyRodimus: @TheJesseNeal @CVEvil_138 It's a sad state of the business that you can make a joke about Food Stamps and people wonder if you are serious

On another note...

WARNING.. MISS TESSMACOJSVLMDF

I'm even putting in spoilers. Because I'm feelin' pretty nice today.

Spoiler [+]
LgS76.jpg

51bpD.jpg

TNA..where change never happens

TNA post (WHY? I don't even know)

If you missed Slammiversary..

This is all you need to see.

0hDiy.gif

cHwCQ.gif

nacCt.gif

And now the horrible ending...

kSOtS.gif

oMYgY.gif

mlil1u.jpg

Via Jesse Neal's Twitter-
From Jesse Neal's twitter (he's talking to his girlfriend)

"Yayyyy we qualified for food stamps!!! I can eat now! RT : Things are looking up! Just recieved some good news!!! "

Then telling off someone who thinks it's a joke about how little TNA pays

By the way its not a joke. RT @RowdyRodimus: @TheJesseNeal @CVEvil_138 It's a sad state of the business that you can make a joke about Food Stamps and people wonder if you are serious

On another note...

WARNING.. MISS TESSMACOJSVLMDF

I'm even putting in spoilers. Because I'm feelin' pretty nice today.

Spoiler [+]
LgS76.jpg

51bpD.jpg

TNA..where change never happens

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TRUST ME..... i know this. i can only beat the vinny mac is al davis drum for so long.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good for freddy prince.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TRUST ME..... i know this. i can only beat the vinny mac is al davis drum for so long.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good for freddy prince.[/color]

I've been keeping up on the Ryder saga and it's upsetting to say the least. Does anyone have an Observer subscription? Because I found this which claims to be from there. It makes sense to me after reading Ziggler's tweet on Monday. (Which reads

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Meltzer was texted during the show by a WWE employee stating that the reason Zack was not on the show is because "Vince hates the internet". Backstage, many, many people were upset that the person getting the most chants throughout the night was not brought out for a promo or even a quick appearance in his hometown who clearly wanted him there. Meltzer got some more information today on the thought process.

Evidently, it was indeed a rib/joke being played on Zack. Zack had spent his prior show talking up how he was in his hometown, how excited he was, how this could be his chance to finally shine and move up on the card. Zack was told a few days ago he would have a promo and a match on RAW and would turn face on RAW, even being able to acknowledge his youtube show and Internet Champion gimmick. This is why Zack was so excited the past few days.

The rib went so far as there was even a fake script and timeline alloted for Zack to come out and wrestle, besides Superstars, with his RAW promo and on air face turn. When the time came close for this to happen, Zack was informed plans changed and he would not be on air. This was literally during the broadcast. The entire rib was Vince's idea and was because Vince is not a fan of the "bashing" Zack does about WWE and sees it as "giving in" to someone who is visibly bashing the company with "dropping ball" clips, etc.

Meltzer comments that the real joke is on the fans, as the reaction to him not being on air is not pretty and as the rib is being revealed, even less people are happy. Multiple wrestlers have stated their public displeasure with the rib and John Cena was said to directly confront Vince over the situation and what he felt was a poor joke.
[/font]

I've been keeping up on the Ryder saga and it's upsetting to say the least. Does anyone have an Observer subscription? Because I found this which claims to be from there. It makes sense to me after reading Ziggler's tweet on Monday. (Which reads

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Meltzer was texted during the show by a WWE employee stating that the reason Zack was not on the show is because "Vince hates the internet". Backstage, many, many people were upset that the person getting the most chants throughout the night was not brought out for a promo or even a quick appearance in his hometown who clearly wanted him there. Meltzer got some more information today on the thought process.

Evidently, it was indeed a rib/joke being played on Zack. Zack had spent his prior show talking up how he was in his hometown, how excited he was, how this could be his chance to finally shine and move up on the card. Zack was told a few days ago he would have a promo and a match on RAW and would turn face on RAW, even being able to acknowledge his youtube show and Internet Champion gimmick. This is why Zack was so excited the past few days.

The rib went so far as there was even a fake script and timeline alloted for Zack to come out and wrestle, besides Superstars, with his RAW promo and on air face turn. When the time came close for this to happen, Zack was informed plans changed and he would not be on air. This was literally during the broadcast. The entire rib was Vince's idea and was because Vince is not a fan of the "bashing" Zack does about WWE and sees it as "giving in" to someone who is visibly bashing the company with "dropping ball" clips, etc.

Meltzer comments that the real joke is on the fans, as the reaction to him not being on air is not pretty and as the rib is being revealed, even less people are happy. Multiple wrestlers have stated their public displeasure with the rib and John Cena was said to directly confront Vince over the situation and what he felt was a poor joke.
[/font]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[/font]

and then Vince wonders why he cant create new stars
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[/font]

and then Vince wonders why he cant create new stars
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In-Credible....... i, in no way shape or form, am not surprised.

see previous post.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In-Credible....... i, in no way shape or form, am not surprised.

see previous post.
[/color]

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Zack Ryder situation; c'mon Vince.

What are the chances that Orton doesn't wrestle on Sunday due to this concussion?

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Zack Ryder situation; c'mon Vince.

What are the chances that Orton doesn't wrestle on Sunday due to this concussion?

thanks hombrelobo for the .gifs of the TNA ppv. the AJ vs. Ray match must have been sickkkkkkk.

and messed up move by Vince towards Ryder. Why not give the fans what they want? smh

thanks hombrelobo for the .gifs of the TNA ppv. the AJ vs. Ray match must have been sickkkkkkk.

and messed up move by Vince towards Ryder. Why not give the fans what they want? smh

wow at what happened to ryder. are you serious bro? thats terrible not just for him but for anyone looking for their opportunity and it gets taken away like that

Back
Top Bottom