6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

wow at what happened to ryder. are you serious bro? thats terrible not just for him but for anyone looking for their opportunity and it gets taken away like that

For a company that gotten more out of social media and the internet, it's pretty sad that Vince still has this mindset. I guess he could be mad at the spoilers and streaming but in the end if you have a must have/see product people will always want the genuine thing.

For a company that gotten more out of social media and the internet, it's pretty sad that Vince still has this mindset. I guess he could be mad at the spoilers and streaming but in the end if you have a must have/see product people will always want the genuine thing.

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Zack Ryder situation; c'mon Vince.

What are the chances that Orton doesn't wrestle on Sunday due to this concussion?

god i hope he never wrestles again

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Zack Ryder situation; c'mon Vince.

What are the chances that Orton doesn't wrestle on Sunday due to this concussion?

god i hope he never wrestles again

laugh.gif
vince is cold. i dont know who this zack ryder is so its funny to me. if hes a rookie and hes talking crap on twitter about his own company its his own fault.

laugh.gif
vince is cold. i dont know who this zack ryder is so its funny to me. if hes a rookie and hes talking crap on twitter about his own company its his own fault.

That's not funny at all what Vince did to Zack Ryder. At least others in the back were upset about and stood up for him.

That's not funny at all what Vince did to Zack Ryder. At least others in the back were upset about and stood up for him.

Oh and if you watch any RAW recordings from this week that weren't live, you will find that the WWE has dubbed the crowd into saying CM Punk instead of Cena sucks.

Oh and if you watch any RAW recordings from this week that weren't live, you will find that the WWE has dubbed the crowd into saying CM Punk instead of Cena sucks.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
Would you consider someone who's been with the company 5 years a rookie? Cause that's how long he's been there.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
Would you consider someone who's been with the company 5 years a rookie? Cause that's how long he's been there.

Back
Top Bottom