6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

little jimmy chants
laugh.gif

Enjoy it Truth, because that's the closest you're getting to the title.

I also love that a plastic water bottle to the head is enough to knock you out.

Enjoy it Truth, because that's the closest you're getting to the title.

I also love that a plastic water bottle to the head is enough to knock you out.

No way in hell Cena gets pinned twice in a 7 week period let alone 7 days

Truth getting buried something fierce sunday

I'm thinking about it. The Miz hit Cena with every weapon imaginable at Over The Limit and couldn't stop Cena. Yet a single shot from a plastic water bottle knocks Cena out.

I'm thinking about it. The Miz hit Cena with every weapon imaginable at Over The Limit and couldn't stop Cena. Yet a single shot from a plastic water bottle knocks Cena out.

No way in hell Cena gets pinned twice in a 7 week period let alone 7 days

Truth getting buried something fierce sunday

You guys don't watch Superstars so I'm not putting these in a spoiler

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Zach Ryder pinned Primo. Ryder was over huge with RAW being in Long Island. He did mic work and all his catchphrases from the Youtube series were over. The crowd was chanting for Ryder the entire time. Ryder pulled out a pescado. Primo took over, slamming Ryder shoulderfirst into the ringpost. Ryder mounted a comeback but was cut off. Ryder came back with a legdrop for a two count. Primo went for the back cracker but Ryder held the ropes and nailed his finisher for the pinfall. RYDER WINS! Good match that the crowd was into.[/font]

You guys don't watch Superstars so I'm not putting these in a spoiler

[font=Arial,Helvetica]Zach Ryder pinned Primo. Ryder was over huge with RAW being in Long Island. He did mic work and all his catchphrases from the Youtube series were over. The crowd was chanting for Ryder the entire time. Ryder pulled out a pescado. Primo took over, slamming Ryder shoulderfirst into the ringpost. Ryder mounted a comeback but was cut off. Ryder came back with a legdrop for a two count. Primo went for the back cracker but Ryder held the ropes and nailed his finisher for the pinfall. RYDER WINS! Good match that the crowd was into.[/font]

Impact Spoilers for Thursday
Spoiler [+]
The show opens with TNA Champion Mr. Anderson coming out where a party is setup featuring food and even a beer pong setup. It’s Anderson’s championship party and no come came because he didn’t send out any invites. Gunner comes out and says he did him a favor by beating up Sting but now he wants a title shot. Anderson says his services are no longer needed. Gunner throws Anderson through a table and leaves.
Hernandez w/Mexican America vs. Devon. Rosita gets involved in the match as does D’Angelo Dinero. Devon won the match via disqualification.
Austin Aries b. Kid Kash & an unknown worker to win a Destination X match and an Impact Wrestling contract.
Kurt Angle comes out and announces he is attempting to an Olympic comeback for 2012 and says him and Jeff Jarrett are done fighting. Jarrett comes out and wants another match.
Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. Mexican America were banned from ringside.
Rob Van Dam b. Samoa Joe after hitting a Frog Splash. They shook hands afterwards.
Gunner b. TNA Champion Mr. Anderson in a non-title match. I’m told Gunner pinned Anderson clean and after the match, Eric Bischoff came out and taunted him.

Impact Spoilers for Thursday
Spoiler [+]
The show opens with TNA Champion Mr. Anderson coming out where a party is setup featuring food and even a beer pong setup. It’s Anderson’s championship party and no come came because he didn’t send out any invites. Gunner comes out and says he did him a favor by beating up Sting but now he wants a title shot. Anderson says his services are no longer needed. Gunner throws Anderson through a table and leaves.
Hernandez w/Mexican America vs. Devon. Rosita gets involved in the match as does D’Angelo Dinero. Devon won the match via disqualification.
Austin Aries b. Kid Kash & an unknown worker to win a Destination X match and an Impact Wrestling contract.
Kurt Angle comes out and announces he is attempting to an Olympic comeback for 2012 and says him and Jeff Jarrett are done fighting. Jarrett comes out and wants another match.
Rosita & Sarita b. Velvet Sky & Miss Tessmacher. Mexican America were banned from ringside.
Rob Van Dam b. Samoa Joe after hitting a Frog Splash. They shook hands afterwards.
Gunner b. TNA Champion Mr. Anderson in a non-title match. I’m told Gunner pinned Anderson clean and after the match, Eric Bischoff came out and taunted him.

Anyone decent in PS? I don't want to upload my new avy until I add that last part to it.

Anyone decent in PS? I don't want to upload my new avy until I add that last part to it.

Back
Top Bottom