6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

do the two of them generally have hate for each other or is it just one of those things that Austin stands behind Punk and wants to work with him????

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

do the two of them generally have hate for each other or is it just one of those things that Austin stands behind Punk and wants to work with him????

Punk and Austin have a ton of respect for each other

Punk and Austin have a ton of respect for each other

from what i understand there actually pretty good friends and just love trolling each other on twitter

Another 3 hour show next week.
eyes.gif

from what i understand there actually pretty good friends and just love trolling each other on twitter

You know, I would watch three hours of Austin just punking people and drinking beer. Definitely a different feel when he is around. Kinda overshadows the bad

You know, I would watch three hours of Austin just punking people and drinking beer. Definitely a different feel when he is around. Kinda overshadows the bad

Back
Top Bottom