6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

This dude truth is pure gold.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth's heel gimmick is great, but let's be real here ain't no way he's getting the title Sunday.

So as not to totally bury Truth's new gimmick, Morrison should cost Truth the match Sunday.

Truth's heel gimmick is great, but let's be real here ain't no way he's getting the title Sunday.

So as not to totally bury Truth's new gimmick, Morrison should cost Truth the match Sunday.

Was it just me or was Jack Swagger bleeding after Evan Bourne hit his finisher?

You guys are going to think that I am far fetched but I think of R-Truth as that Dark Knight joker feel to him.

just how they are shaping his heel character.

but he is a transitional match for cena until de swag

You guys are going to think that I am far fetched but I think of R-Truth as that Dark Knight joker feel to him.

just how they are shaping his heel character.

but he is a transitional match for cena until de swag

Was it just me or was Jack Swagger bleeding after Evan Bourne hit his finisher?

Awesome, another opportunity for The Miz to get buried.

Don't you just wish Piper would have fired back that when he was around, it actually meant something to be champion. That would have been awesome, but also probably would have gotten him black balled.

Awesome, another opportunity for The Miz to get buried.

Don't you just wish Piper would have fired back that when he was around, it actually meant something to be champion. That would have been awesome, but also probably would have gotten him black balled.

Back
Top Bottom