50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

that's just
smh.gif
To me you can do all the dissin' of whoever on a record, but the physically go by that mans mama and imply what he did in the video is unacceptable.
That's how stupid +%$+ get's people hurt, whatever they're beefin' about is not that serious, to make like you gonna do something to his mama... I don't get how none of y'all can condone that
50 has no regard for his enemy's lives or family...

if you listened to heat he said ill spray your momma crib and let your $+! look for me...
again, that's on a record, you can say you'll do whatever, but we all know that it's hardly ever actualized
real talk 50's one of the last rappers left that really have done & will do what they talk about...

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Nothin is gonna happen to fifty. If ANYTHING did happen, it would be to somebody in his crew or security. And everybody saying they'd kill somebody right away if they went to their mom's job...c'mon now. You're gonna spend your whole life behind bars because somebody went to your moms job? Its 1 thing if they hurt her or did something to her, but just by showing up? C'mon now....shows how much people care about their life nowadays
smfh...first of all..nobody said they would merk somebody right away..second of all..ANYBODY CAN GET IT....do u not know that? u can be the mostpowerful person in the world and get it when u least exspect it...but trust..u mess with my family period..something is going to happen to you..now if u wannakeep it street..thats street..
and u talking about it shows how much ppl care about their life?? yea..doing summin like that to my moms really shows me...and i aint even talking like im thebiggest toughest dude in the world..but its boundries u do not cross..and thats one of them..u must not care for ya moms like i care for mine

and please do me a favor..when yall tryna debate or whateva...drop fiftys nuts from the grips of yall palms...THEN state what u have to say

that's just
smh.gif
To me you can do all the dissin' of whoever on a record, but the physically go by that mans mama and imply what he did in the video is unacceptable.
That's how stupid +%$+ get's people hurt, whatever they're beefin' about is not that serious, to make like you gonna do something to his mama... I don't get how none of y'all can condone that

if you listened to heat he said ill spray your momma crib and let your $+! look for me...

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

While this latest diss by 50 is a checkmate street wise...

It is not very smart to...

1-stalk an old lady
2-record it
3-threaten her
4-post it on the internet

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.

TERRORISTIC THREAT

(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:

1. cause a reaction of any type to his threat by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
2. place any person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury;
3. prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building; room; place of assembly; place to which the public has access; place of employment or occupation; aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance; or other public place;
4. cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
5. place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
6. influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

that's just
smh.gif

again, that's on a record, you can say you'll do whatever, but we all know that it's hardly ever actualized
real talk 50's one of the last rappers left that really have done & will do what they talk about...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this guy here....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

and please do me a favor..when yall tryna debate or whateva...drop fiftys nuts from the grips of yall palms...THEN state what u have to say
You do have to admit his grind and hustle is ridiculous... he's the 2nd richest black entertainer in America...
the only person in that category messing with 50 is Oprah...

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

B smooth we get it, you don't like 50 cent
laugh.gif

And kanye is still a homosexual.....

You dudes should wait and see the photoshop before you say if he crossed the line or not.
what does kanye have to do with this
indifferent.gif

and I ride with GOOD 50 material...meaning 95% of his music before the Massace
laugh.gif

I've never knocked dudes accomplishments at all, the persona he plays is just corny IMO. It's like he'd rather do some bull $!@@ like this (orwhatever else is considered 'hot' at the time, this youtube video $!@@ is definitely a sign of the times) than go in the booth.

Plus I'm on Ross side because I'm from FL....Khaleds Mom works at the Avenues Mall....
eek.gif
...I just realized that, %++$! in Duval.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

After a few listens 50 played around. If 50 was smart he would've done what the song title does and air out stuff we didnt know, but at the same 50 is a sucker, hes going at this whole battle with details from a disgruntled BROKE Baby mama, who basically say anything because she's disgruntled. If you ask me ross is still good because if 50 was killing ross like most of you say, this dude would be in hiding, dismissing the promoting for Deeper than rap, But it seem like this battle only increased ross's swag 10x more. Outside of Ja 50 has doing nothing to anybody careers, everybody he "battled" was never mega stars anyway, so they are still doing them. The fanboys need to tell 50 to ether ross or take his own advice on tia told me and "Shut the F up"

the reason 50 is winning is simply there is nothing you can say about 50 Cent that hasn't been said. This N' Been dissed by half the industry. While50's whole battle is based around Tia, Ross' whole battle is based around ross calling 50 "Curly" or "A Monkey".... If anyone is asucker it is you because your the only one in this whole thread that doesn't believe Ross has already been Ether'd
laugh.gif
....Its over and it has been over.

You do have to admit his grind and hustle is ridiculous... he's the 2nd richest black entertainer in America...
I don't know anyone who'd argue with you there, but that's not the topic of discussion right now.
That is however the crutch 50 supporters tend to lean on in a discussion when it's usually irrelevant

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

After a few listens 50 played around. If 50 was smart he would've done what the song title does and air out stuff we didnt know, but at the same 50 is a sucker, hes going at this whole battle with details from a disgruntled BROKE Baby mama, who basically say anything because she's disgruntled. If you ask me ross is still good because if 50 was killing ross like most of you say, this dude would be in hiding, dismissing the promoting for Deeper than rap, But it seem like this battle only increased ross's swag 10x more. Outside of Ja 50 has doing nothing to anybody careers, everybody he "battled" was never mega stars anyway, so they are still doing them. The fanboys need to tell 50 to ether ross or take his own advice on tia told me and "Shut the F up"

the reason 50 is winning is simply there is nothing you can say about 50 Cent that hasn't been said. This N' Been dissed by half the industry. While 50's whole battle is based around Tia, Ross' whole battle is based around ross calling 50 "Curly" or "A Monkey".... If anyone is a sucker it is you because your the only one in this whole thread that doesn't believe Ross has already been Ether'd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just chill little man, this is a grown man discussion nota 50 suck fest which many of you have proved to already be in competition for the title.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

the reason 50 is winning is simply there is nothing you can say about 50 Cent that hasn't been said. This N' Been dissed by half the industry. While 50's whole battle is based around Tia, Ross' whole battle is based around ross calling 50 "Curly" or "A Monkey".... If anyone is a sucker it is you because your the only one in this whole thread that doesn't believe Ross has already been Ether'd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just chill little man, this is a grown man discussion not a 50 suck fest which many of you have proved to already be in competition for the title.

sounds like something ross would say.
laugh.gif
sucka

How the flyin f is ANYONE supportin Ross right now? Seriously? He started the whole fam thing....so that can't be used as a crutch. He won't answer asimple question. All he's doing is digging himself a bigger hole. It's been stated I don't know how many times that fif did NOT record that vid inAvenues Mall, so stop with all the stalkin bs. Furthermore all signs point to Ross AND Khaled having something to do with photoshoppin a pic of 50's son.So all that "it should be on wax" nonsense can cease too. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who can sympathize at all for Ross...is being a hypocrite.You don't bring something on yourself then beg for mercy when it happens to go wrong. If Ross was smart he would shut up. If someone does end up gettingkilled, which I pray doesn't happen, it's going to be because these dudes don't know how to accept defeat. Instead coming back with lies, terribledisses, and personal attacks. I feel absolutely no remorse for Ross or anyone else in his camp. They obviously don't have the brains to tell him to shutup. I don't condone Khaled's mom being involved but I can't sit here and say 50 is so wrong for doing that when his family keeps getting draggedinto it.

I listened to Tia told me once with the volume kinda low and was like lol at the Jackson 5 vibe and thought it was pretty good.. Now I have listened to itagain louder and man he killed it..

I got a question has there been such a 1 sided battle ever in the history of hip hop? Because man this is won check and mate over... No one can even debatethat Ross is winning or even could win this... Even if he dropped Ether 2 he would have still lost.

^Nah, I think what 50 did to Ja was the most one sided beef ever, cus he had all aftermath behind him with that one. But this new diss is new diss is heatrocks from FIF, this is how i like to hear him spit.
pimp.gif

I don't know anyone who'd argue with you there, but that's not the topic of discussion right now.
That is however the crutch 50 supporters tend to lean on in a discussion when it's usually irrelevant
i was talking to jeff fort... what are we arguing about?

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

Wow i can't believe 50 cent went this far NEW DJ Khaled DISS from the looks of this video i don't know how far things will get..they're looking really dirty

Stay out of the music thread seriously.. You are like 15 pages late and still not excused from hyping up that Souljah Boy song like he is god of hip hop

Back
Top Bottom