50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

These _'s did it to themselves. They knew who they were dealing with.

EXACTLY... 50 is on a mission.... and dude will NOT stop

And that's all there is to it.

Officer Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
roll.gif
pimp.gif

But damn I hope Ross still put out a dope album
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

daaaaaaang 50 went in on rauce. rauce better call game!!!

Call Game for what?
laugh.gif

I don't feel like hearing him name drop 50 times a verse.

game can dig rauce out of this hole. game owns when it comes to dissing.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see alot of people are only going by what 50 says in his raps, forgeting that he told on Supreme(A REAL street N****)

But from what is coming out about Ricky, he is far from street anything either. This is all entertainment, no street value what so ever.
see that statement is just false.... 50 never snitched on preme... that was just a rumor started by right wing republicans...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I see alot of people are only going by what 50 says in his raps, forgeting that he told on Supreme(A REAL street N****)

But from what is coming out about Ricky, he is far from street anything either. This is all entertainment, no street value what so ever.
see that statement is just false.... 50 never snitched on preme... that was just a rumor started by right wing republicans...

exactly...if 50 snitched why would preme want him to testify on his behalf during the trial. do your homework.

Call Game for what?
laugh.gif

who is this ''rauce'' you refer 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

You wanna listen to Joe? You wanna listen to Khaled?
Fine, I'll just f*ck everybody up while I'm at it
First it's "WE THE BEST", now it's "WE DEPRESSED"
After ya sh*t flop, it's like "DAMN, WE STRESSED"
"We a mess, he's not the n*gga to test
It's 90 degrees out here, and we gotta wear a vest"

I gotta admit, 50 came with it on this one LOL.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Call Game for what?
laugh.gif

who is this ''rauce'' you refer 2
laugh.gif
And what is this owning he's referring to?
laugh.gif

After a few listens 50 played around. If 50 was smart he would've done what the song title does and air out stuff we didnt know, but at the same 50 is asucker, hes going at this whole battle with details from a disgruntled BROKE Baby mama, who basically say anything because she's disgruntled. If you ask meross is still good because if 50 was killing ross like most of you say, this dude would be in hiding, dismissing the promoting for Deeper than rap, But it seemlike this battle only increased ross's swag 10x more. Outside of Ja 50 has doing nothing to anybody careers, everybody he "battled" was nevermega stars anyway, so they are still doing them. The fanboys need to tell 50 to ether ross or take his own advice on tia told me and "Shut the F up"

that's just
smh.gif
To me you can do all the dissin' of whoever on a record, but the physically go by that mans mama and imply what he did in the video isunacceptable.
That's how stupid +%$+ get's people hurt, whatever they're beefin' about is not that serious, to make like you gonna do something to hismama... I don't get how none of y'all can condone that

this post is filled with goofys....aint nobody going by my moms job and doing nothing..i dont care if they are behind the ps pic..which..idk if they evenare...i dont care...somebody gon die....point blank period..yall getting street shh mixed up with industry shh..real talk....

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

that's just
smh.gif
To me you can do all the dissin' of whoever on a record, but the physically go by that mans mama and imply what he did in the video is unacceptable.
That's how stupid +%$+ get's people hurt, whatever they're beefin' about is not that serious, to make like you gonna do something to his mama... I don't get how none of y'all can condone that
50 has no regard for his enemy's lives or family...

if you listened to heat he said ill spray your momma crib and let your $+! look for me...

that's just
smh.gif
To me you can do all the dissin' of whoever on a record, but the physically go by that mans mama and imply what he did in the video is unacceptable.
That's how stupid +%$+ get's people hurt, whatever they're beefin' about is not that serious, to make like you gonna do something to his mama... I don't get how none of y'all can condone that

if you listened to heat he said ill spray your momma crib and let your $+! look for me...

roll.gif
You guys take this music too serious, He SAID...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothin is gonna happen to fifty. If ANYTHING did happen, it would be to somebody in his crew or security. And everybody saying they'd kill somebody rightaway if they went to their mom's job...c'mon now. You're gonna spend your whole life behind bars because somebody went to your moms job? Its 1thing if they hurt her or did something to her, but just by showing up? C'mon now....shows how much people care about their life nowadays

that's just
smh.gif

again, that's on a record, you can say you'll do whatever, but we all know that it's hardly ever actualized

Back
Top Bottom