50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

Wow i can't believe 50 cent went this far NEW DJ Khaled DISS from the looks of this video i don't know how far things will get..they're looking really dirty

"I have less compassion than the average human."

50 a fool
laugh.gif

really ain't feelin that new 50 joint too much.... the first joint he put out blows this out the water.... he definetely gotta come harder than this.

50's etherin this dudes career, but Rawse
is still managin to put out some heat. Too
bad no one but true fans are really gonna
admit to rockin wit sons music. RR's loosin
bad.

Oww!

Originally Posted by JsindaA

How the flyin f is ANYONE supportin Ross right now? Seriously? He started the whole fam thing....so that can't be used as a crutch. He won't answer a simple question. All he's doing is digging himself a bigger hole. It's been stated I don't know how many times that fif did NOT record that vid in Avenues Mall, so stop with all the stalkin bs. Furthermore all signs point to Ross AND Khaled having something to do with photoshoppin a pic of 50's son. So all that "it should be on wax" nonsense can cease too. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, who can sympathize at all for Ross...is being a hypocrite. You don't bring something on yourself then beg for mercy when it happens to go wrong. If Ross was smart he would shut up. If someone does end up getting killed, which I pray doesn't happen, it's going to be because these dudes don't know how to accept defeat. Instead coming back with lies, terrible disses, and personal attacks. I feel absolutely no remorse for Ross or anyone else in his camp. They obviously don't have the brains to tell him to shut up. I don't condone Khaled's mom being involved but I can't sit here and say 50 is so wrong for doing that when his family keeps getting dragged into it.

Ross still make better music than 50. Maybe this beef will help him make better records. He been slipping for about 4years here

Wow 50 is stalking N's parents now
smh.gif
, 50's such a media !!!$%
laugh.gif
dude will pull any stunt in a attempt to hide that fact that his music sucks

IF they even photoshopped the pic..that aint nowhere close to going to sombody moms job...if u disagree u a idiot.or u must not have a good relationship withyour moms..i be damned if sumbody has footage of my mother at work and her crib? oh no..naw..aint no way..BESIDES THAT.....THAT JUST my opinoin on that..otherthan that.this beef is wack and point black ross is making better music than 50...sorry

I just don't understand William Roberts at all... my dude refuses to admit that he was once a CO... its very clear that he NEVER lived the life that heclaims he lived... and he keeps lying. Then dude take shots a 50 sayin "50's MTV show tanked, Curtis was a flop, my DJ drives a Phantom"... likewhere is your show on MTV William... didn't Curtis sell more than both of your CD's combined... I just don't understand how this beef is even stillalive because William clearly has nothing on 50 at all...

This all started with Rick Ross talkin crazy about 50's son's mother. And there's no sympathy for him, he's a helpless lil kid . . . I meanI'm sure that kid loves his mom as much as ANY one else, and obviously needs her more being that he's a lil kid . . . Was it fair for Rick FRAUD tomake a mockery of their house being burned down?? I mean it was kids in this house, so how yall Ns actin all EXTRA sensative cause someone filmed Khaled'smoms snoozin on the job, but are totally disregarding the fact that this beef was started by Rick FRAUD & Khaled thinkin takin a cheap shot on 50s familywould some how give them a one up . . . I mean what did they exect?? What did YOU guys expect?? I mean 50s been causing trouble in the game for almost 10 yearsnow, you think someone is gonna talk about his family and he's suppose to ignore it?? Especially with an album coming out . . . You guys should be a littlesmarter than that . . . Khaled and Ross !#+%@% up . . .

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by jefffort5

and please do me a favor..when yall tryna debate or whateva...drop fiftys nuts from the grips of yall palms...THEN state what u have to say
You do have to admit his grind and hustle is ridiculous... he's the 2nd richest black entertainer in America...
the only person in that category messing with 50 is Oprah...

Isn't Jay worth more than 50?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

and please do me a favor..when yall tryna debate or whateva...drop fiftys nuts from the grips of yall palms...THEN state what u have to say
You do have to admit his grind and hustle is ridiculous... he's the 2nd richest black entertainer in America...

no

Snowman_punch_miss.gif

that was for the year 2008 chill

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

no
Yeah he is bro.

50 is worth about 440 million, Hov is worth about 600 million + Beyonce.

50 was just #1 on Forbes for 2008.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I don't understand how some of you people say Ross makes better music than 50....
laugh.gif

I just don't get it.

i also dont...
only thing i can say is that ross is a part of this new wave of rap music... this swagg(less) era
they make different kinds of music... 50 make more street east coast orienated music.... ross make more south street orientated music.
i guess its just the persons opinion who makes better music.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This all started with Rick Ross talkin crazy about 50's son's mother. And there's no sympathy for him, he's a helpless lil kid . . . I mean I'm sure that kid loves his mom as much as ANY one else, and obviously needs her more being that he's a lil kid . . . Was it fair for Rick FRAUD to make a mockery of their house being burned down?? I mean it was kids in this house, so how yall Ns actin all EXTRA sensative cause someone filmed Khaled's moms snoozin on the job, but are totally disregarding the fact that this beef was started by Rick FRAUD & Khaled thinkin takin a cheap shot on 50s family would some how give them a one up . . . I mean what did they exect?? What did YOU guys expect?? I mean 50s been causing trouble in the game for almost 10 years now, you think someone is gonna talk about his family and he's suppose to ignore it?? Especially with an album coming out . . . You guys should be a little smarter than that . . . Khaled and Ross !#+%@% up . . .
Exactly. Yet cats are bout to cry over the video of Khaled's mom. Saying 50's "stalking" her? Y'all act like he's gothours of surveillance footage and is personally following her 24 hours a day. Get a grip.

Then dudes talkin like they if they were Khaled they would body 50 for goin to his mom's job and having footage of her crib. LMFAO! It has nothin to dowith how much you love your mom of how tough someone thinks they are. If you've never killed someone, attempted to, or honestly contemplated it, you couldnever understand what murder really entails cause if you did, you probably wouldn't be saying such things...

smh at fifs videos.. i cant take his tough guy talk seriously when he makin videos wit green screens and special effects.. whens the last time he made a videothat was in the streets? wanksta?

Back
Top Bottom