50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Why he still wearing headbands?

laugh.gif

can someone update me as to why khaled is even in this...is it just by association i havent heard him come out and really do anything for 50 to be going athim...

whens the last time he made a video that was in the streets? wanksta?
Straight to the Bank...............
and WOW this gets hilarious by the minute!
those curly episodes got me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately

like you said to me who cares about situations and other stuff good music is good music... stop going by a different example than you say. Also stop going wayoutta the way to make it seem like Ross is winning or it's tied or Ross is anywhere near his level musically ever.. No true hip hop fan would tell you thatno matter where you from NY, DC, LA, or MIA....

The way I see this battle is Fif is doing that old video game boxing +@! you just keep fighting but never knock him out you just keep opening the cut more andmore and in the last round boom throw the knockout punch and it will do the most damage to the opponent.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I think 50 goes down as rap worst dressed rapper, his stylist should be fired immediately
he does dress pretty bad

but in respect to the battle at least he doesn't wear fake jewelery + fugazi Gucci velours.

when kobe and lebron go at it on the court...do we ever mention their money, what clothes they wear, etc.??? no...this is about music..and 50 aint cutting itanymore..plain and simple..i dont hear nobody requesting "get up"..."i get it in"...or that terrible !@% song "crack a bottle"

Yall must have forgotten about the order of protection huh? Ross might have been a CO (which I still feel he should justcome out and admit cause it's not really that big of a deal) but he never signed statements on dudes like Fif did! I dig both of their music but realrecognize real!

You youngstas need to learn the difference between a CO and a Cop foreal. It's definitely not the same thing.

Anyways, if I was Ross, I would make this into a t-shirt.....

50cops.jpg

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yall must have forgotten about the order of protection huh? Ross might have been a CO (which I still feel he should just come out and admit cause it's not really that big of a deal) but he never signed statements on dudes like Fif did! I dig both of their music but real recognize real!
to my knowlege fif didn't sign that paper, it was made on his behalf.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Yall must have forgotten about the order of protection huh? Ross might have been a CO (which I still feel he should just come out and admit cause it's not really that big of a deal) but he never signed statements on dudes like Fif did! I dig both of their music but real recognize real!
to my knowlege fif didn't sign that paper, it was made on his behalf.

All I know is it was proven to be a real document when Fif was denying it being real. To this day, he skates around thatquestion about it. These dudes just need to keep it on wax and stop with the Hollywood crap. Let the music decide the winner and not these ficklefans....

if it was made on his behalf he wouldn't know if it was real or not.
^ I have heard him make that argument before, imo, thats not skating around the question if his signature isn't on it...

not like he said ....... "you have more internet time than I do... I'm the BOSSSS"

the state presses charges on your behalf.

and I could be wrong but thats what I believe is the situation.

LMAO...Khaled was @ Def Jam today looking a bit "off"...dude was cool but i'd be shook if i was in danger or losing my job.

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

ITS OFFICIAL BATTLE OVER......AND THE WINNER IS..........BANKS......YIKES!!!!!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55544128865161a4/http://www.zshare.net/audio/55544128865161a4/
He had a nice flow on it but dude barely said anything about Ross. I still haven't been able to get over that voice he's had for the pastfew years...
sick.gif

This dude Banks ain't been the same since like late '04 to mid '05...y'all stay living off his past punchlines and %#*+. Son ran out of them(the good ones) a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom