50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

the way this is escalating i either see al sharpton/russell simmons calling a truce or a senseless murder by the summer cause everybody knows the sun makesdudes act up

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

B smooth we get it, you don't like 50 cent
laugh.gif

And kanye is still a homosexual.....

You dudes should wait and see the photoshop before you say if he crossed the line or not.

laugh.gif
That N_ hate 50 for real

Originally Posted by Young Easy

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

exactly so all you khaled ross d-riders these past 2/3 pages need to fall back...pretty obvious they pushed that man to that point

No one is D-ridin' Khaled homie.... All N's sayin is that vid is a direct violation... If that was anybody else in Khaleds place I would say the same @%#%.... N's need to stop all this 50 D-ridin...I swear its sickening... Ya'll some Bi-polar +%% dudes, foreal If anyother rapper did this...ya'll would say "he's corny for that" ect. But because its 50 Its OK...I don't get it N' can't keep it on wax,cuz he knows he'll prolly lose...
they ALWAYS biased as hell bro. its even funnier when its just flat out blatant. theres certain guys that can do no wrong a few of them to include ti, jay-z, joe budden, and 50 no matter HOW bogus they might be at times they get a pass EVERY time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and is 50 NOT taking a note from cams book when cam was killing him? but when cam was doing it he was taking it too far, he was going overboard, he was being corny, ect. but 50 does the same type of sh.. and everbody is kee kee'ing. 50 videos aint even been THAT funny. you cant FORCE comedy.

In 15 min hot97 is gonna play a new track by 50 called "Tia tell me all"

Lmfao, sounds good already!

I hope they're not saying the radio show starts in 15min........then they'll play the song an hour into it.

He never ratted on Supreme, he let it be known he was extorting Ja... which was never proven, even Irv denies it and helped him with his trial.

And like I said before, you can compare that to what Nas namedropping on illmatic.

And even 50s old crew won't call him soft, Bang'em won't dare say it.

I was gonna give a long response..but imma sum it up like this...u mess with my mother in any way...i will kill u..idc how powerful or who u are..cuz anybodycan get it..idk how close yall are to yall mothers..but im not going...

50 is ETHERING this fat $%$@
laugh.gif

If you disagree, then you need some q-tips
laugh.gif

From the videos, to cartoons, to takin his baby moms out, to Tia Told Me.....

Massacre
smh.gif

This whole thing is like a WWE. He probably knows his moms government, because this is all fake and 50, wayne, ross, khalid and whole bunch other rappers sitdown and have tea on sundays while laughing over the huge sales do the stupid antics people buy in too

You wanna listen to Joe? You wanna listen to Khaled?
Fine, I'll just f*ck everybody up while I'm at it
First it's "WE THE BEST", now it's "WE DEPRESSED"
After ya sh*t flop, it's like "DAMN, WE STRESSED"
"We a mess, he's not the n*gga to test
It's 90 degrees out here, and we gotta wear a vest"

I gotta admit, 50 came with it on this one LOL.

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

This whole thing is like a WWE. He probably knows his moms government, because this is all fake and 50, wayne, ross, khalid and whole bunch other rappers sit down and have tea on sundays while laughing over the huge sales do the stupid antics people buy in too
I don't think Ross would be in on this one then big guy
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

You wanna listen to Joe? You wanna listen to Khaled?
Fine, I'll just f*ck everybody up while I'm at it
First it's "WE THE BEST", now it's "WE DEPRESSED"
After ya sh*t flop, it's like "DAMN, WE STRESSED"
"We a mess, he's not the n*gga to test
It's 90 degrees out here, and we gotta wear a vest"

I gotta admit, 50 came with it on this one LOL.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

B smooth we get it, you don't like 50 cent
laugh.gif

And kanye is still a homosexual.....

You dudes should wait and see the photoshop before you say if he crossed the line or not.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude went for the low blow.
Originally Posted by jefffort5

I was gonna give a long response..but imma sum it up like this...u mess with my mother in any way...i will kill u..idc how powerful or who u are..cuz anybody can get it..idk how close yall are to yall mothers..but im not going...
I feel you...I'm with you 100%, you go or attempt to go there and I will go there and beyond...believe that.

But I think everyone is placing themselves in Khaled/Ross's shoes and is strictly looking at it like that.

They brought this on themselves...none of us would have been that stupid and gassed in the first place. Ross first went at 50 and said some !*+* about hisfamily and now he's bringing his son into it. The video is a response to that and wasn't even made by 50 or any of his peoples...it's more of awarning than anything else. It's not like the _ is really about to murk his moms now, c'mon. The beef ain't that serious.

I didn't hear anyone complain when Nas said

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Like I can't point out your grandma, _'s![/font]"

But since its on wax, it's alright though, right?

I didn't see the photoshop posted up yet so here it is...

monkey.jpg

There's not a single PS'ed picture in the world that's on the same level as getting the moms involved, but sincewhen has Curtis played by the rules?

These _'s did it to themselves. They knew who they were dealing with.

And I don't even +*%$ with 50 like that.

Back
Top Bottom