50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

props to 50......going for the jugular.....ross made it personal when you really think about it...and didnt khaled encourage ross to go after him

After what I just read from what Miss Info just Twitter'd, this is actually a response to what hasn't been released yet, but a photoshop of 50Cent's son by the other party..

exactly so all you khaled ross d-riders these past 2/3 pages need to fall back...pretty obvious they pushed that man to that point

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

"if u was smart u be shook of me, cuz i get tired of lookin for u, spray ya momma crib and let your $%$ look for me." 50 Cent - Heat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Damn, damn, damn, damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! In my atl slang this S_ is crunk shawty, but 50 did cross the line, and how do you all know khaled is soft let's put aside his music, I mean how can people just call someone soft

It's DJ Khaled.. look at him. He's not rushing up 50's crib with an ak47 anytime soon. A disgrace to Arabs everywhere.
say what you want about khaled...but you gotta respect the parents...no women no kids.

I can't lie, its funny what he did, but if that really is his moms, no matter who I was, there would not be any internet blogging going on. I would beseeing 50 on some street %!+.

Don't matter how much money you have, anybody can be touched, real talk.

I think people are somehow getting this situation confused with Mafia rules. In the Mafia, women, kids and family don't get touched, but it's awhole different set of rules in the streets, most of you dudes should know that. Did 50 cross the line with that last video....ABSOLUTELY NOT. All Rick FRAUDand Khaled had to do was keep their mouth shut about 50 but for some reason, that was too hard for those two clowns to do. I'm not even a 50 or G-Unitfan, but I respect real !*#+%# that do real things, but that's just me. Like others have said, 50 is just applying pressure on Rick and Khaled. It'sjust like boxing, when you got your opponent backed into a corner you don't let them out to get air or to catch their breath, you keep beating them up tillthey pass out on the canvas or they throw the towel in, simple street mentality, it's either kill or be killed.

Let's not forget, it was Rick FRAUD that caused all this to begin with.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Damn, damn, damn, damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! In my atl slang this S_ is crunk shawty, but 50 did cross the line, and how do you all know khaled is soft let's put aside his music, I mean how can people just call someone soft
It's DJ Khaled.. look at him. He's not rushing up 50's crib with an ak47 anytime soon. A disgrace to Arabs everywhere.
say what you want about khaled...but you gotta respect the parents...no women no kids.
No women, no kids I don't give a f, better teach that B and that little N to duck

The way I see it is these n's claim the streets. 50 is being street. You would expect Ross, Khaled to do something street in return. I say, let these"street" n's do their street thing. Show everyone that there are consequences for your words and your actions. I'm tired of the fake aura ofrap music. If you speak it, it will come. Don't cop pleas when #*!* gets real.

We can't have it both ways. We want rappers to talk street, look street and make street records, but when it comes to beef, its "keep it on wax."We want that violent #*!*, but don't want n's to react to it or the actual rapper to be about it. We want a rapper to rap about hustling, but you getoffended that rap became the 'it' hustle.

I'm not taking anyone's side, but we can't say 50 went too far based on how he has presented himself to the public. I think he's just using therap "game" to his advantage.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

exactly so all you khaled ross d-riders these past 2/3 pages need to fall back...pretty obvious they pushed that man to that point

No one is D-ridin' Khaled homie.... All N's sayin is that vid is a direct violation... If that was anybody else in Khaleds place I would say the same @%#%.... N's need to stop all this 50 D-ridin...I swear its sickening... Ya'll some Bi-polar +%% dudes, foreal If anyother rapper did this...ya'll would say "he's corny for that" ect. But because its 50 Its OK...I don't get it N' can't keep it on wax,cuz he knows he'll prolly lose...
they ALWAYS biased as hell bro. its even funnier when its just flat out blatant. theres certain guys that can do no wrong a few of them toinclude ti, jay-z, joe budden, and 50 no matter HOW bogus they might be at times they get a pass EVERY time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and is 50 NOT taking a note from cams book when cam was killing him? but when cam was doing it he was taking it too far, he was going overboard, he was beingcorny, ect. but 50 does the same type of sh.. and everbody is kee kee'ing. 50 videos aint even been THAT funny. you cant FORCE comedy.

HELLO Ross, Khaled and Co...did somethin with a pic involving Fif's son...This is their fault. They continue to bring family in it.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

http://twitter.com/Missinfo
Missinfo ended w/ a serious talk w/ 50 Cent. His video was a reaction to a serious violation from the other side...involving photoshop and his son.

Photoshopping=seeing somebody moms?
I think people are somehow getting this situation confused with Mafia rules. In the Mafia, women, kids and family don't get touched, but it's a whole different set of rules in the streets, most of you dudes should know that. Did 50 cross the line with that last video....ABSOLUTELY NOT. All Rick FRAUD and Khaled had to do was keep their mouth shut about 50 but for some reason, that was too hard for those two clowns to do. I'm not even a 50 or G-Unit fan, but I respect real !*#+%# that do real things, but that's just me. Like others have said, 50 is just applying pressure on Rick and Khaled. It's just like boxing, when you got your opponent backed into a corner you don't let them out to get air or to catch their breath, you keep beating them up till they pass out on the canvas or they throw the towel in, simple street mentality, it's either kill or be killed.

Let's not forget, it was Rick FRAUD that caused all this to begin with.
is 50 still living street life? the N lives in a mansion in Connecticut . Don 't act like these two %!%!*% had problems in the streets. thisis RAP BEEF...we're talking about buddy. Entertainment business $@!!. 50 is catering to a YOUTUBE audience. This ain't 'street' at all.
eyes.gif

respect real !*#+%# that do real things

laugh.gif
real things in 09=making youtube videos.

and is 50 NOT taking a note from cams book when cam was killing him?
I was thinking the same #*@% when this first started....the whole 'Riccckkkyyyyyyy' angle and all that...

is 50 still living street life? the N lives in a mansion in Connecticut . Don 't act like these two %!%!*% had problems in the streets. this is RAP BEEF...we're talking about buddy. Entertainment business $@!!. 50 is catering to a YOUTUBE audience. This ain't 'street' at all.
eyes.gif

and thats why the video was see-thru to me...I mean, if I was Khaled, I'd be tight, but its not '
eek.gif
roll.gif
' to me like everybody else in here is reacting...

I see alot of people are only going by what 50 says in his raps, forgeting that he told on Supreme(A REAL street N****)

But from what is coming out about Ricky, he is far from street anything either. This is all entertainment, no street value what so ever.

Photoshopping=seeing somebody moms?

YES. I don't know how many times this has to be explained but it was Rick FRAUD and Khlaed that brought this upon themselves did they not?? No one shouldhave sympathy for either of them.
laugh.gif
real things in 09=making youtube videos.

Nah, making Youtube videos is not what I was referring to. I was talking about exposing Khaled's mom, from where she works to even where she lives. I'm sure there were quite a number of people that already knew where Khaled's mom worked, but I'm also sure there were quite a number of peoplethat didn't know where she worked, and also didn't know where she lived. I'm sure some folks recognize that street or maybe that row of houses,from what I can see 50 put Khaled out there, and as this has been stated before but Khaled did it to himself.

smh.gif
@ people saying 50 is ODin....William Leonard Roberts II started all of this. I don't blame 50 for going in...and remember 50 did not DID NOT film that video of Khaled's mother...so easy on the sympathy for him.

B smooth we get it, you don't like 50 cent
laugh.gif

And kanye is still a homosexual.....

You dudes should wait and see the photoshop before you say if he crossed the line or not.

Back
Top Bottom