50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ Fif gettin Khaleds mom

I live in Jacksonville I know exactly where her shop is at in the Avenues Mall.

I don't know how many times somebody have tried something in the mall and end up in a bodybag. Duval cops don't play they will kill ya *%# on the spot.

what did he do? Khaled's mom works at a Mall where everybody can see her...he just went and brought a camera into the mall.

That cartoon was the gayest @!@! I ever seen...its obvious Ross dont know how to play this game, he lost off that alone...

The vid with Khaled's mom crossed the line IMO, so young dumb kids could really end up hurting her thinking they are doing 50 a favor.

50 didn't shoot that video.

Some rapper from Canada shot that was year and put it on worldstar.

And like I said earlier the cops has that mall on lock.

If you even think about doing something in there you getting shot.

Yea, Khaled wont do anything. Dude is soft like mideastbeast said.

All he could do is have somebody do something to 50 but that would be hard since 50 rolls with the 5-0 all around him.

Dudes need to drop this wack beef trying to promote their albums and *+$*. N's makin cartoons and *+$*? What part of the game is that? Its funny and allbut if they were serious they would of took this *+$* to the streets.

"if u was smart u be shook of me, cuz i get tired of lookin for u, spray ya momma crib and let your $%$ look for me." 50 Cent - Heat

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

"if u was smart u be shook of me, cuz i get tired of lookin for u, spray ya momma crib and let your $%$ look for me." 50 Cent - Heat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mco85

The vid with Khaled's mom crossed the line IMO, so young dumb kids could really end up hurting her thinking they are doing 50 a favor.
QFT
smh.gif
smh.gif

That video just shows how corny 50 is. I think he wants to get shot again because that seems to be the only time he makes good music.

Damn, damn, damn, damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! In my atl slang this S_ is crunk shawty, but 50 did cross the line, and how do you all know khaled is soft let's putaside his music, I mean how can people just call someone soft

they need to give 50 what he came for

for real

lol @ the murder bait

like fam, you got shot 9 times and did nothing

don't come at $$@%!% now that you have 100 million threatening lives

smh

g-unit is trash

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

what did he do? Khaled's mom works at a Mall where everybody can see her...he just went and brought a camera into the mall.

That cartoon was the gayest @!@! I ever seen...its obvious Ross dont know how to play this game, he lost off that alone...

First and foremost...

Khaleds mother has nothing to do with $$%%...You don't take video of where someone lives and works..

And then to show it as a way of saying " I can get your family touched"

OH HELL NO!

he's putting that man's family in danger...A young stupid N' may do something stupid and harm her...

That $$%% is [{}] of him imo...straight up, no other way to call it

I wasnt at all condoning it, was doing the opposite...

I agree 100% with it being a ho move, but not for the reasons you have I guess...my whole point was that yall was overblowing it. I saw right through thevideo, he's tryna make it seem like he can have his family touched because he got some inside tip to where his moms be at, meanwhile everybody inFlorida knows the store Khaled's mom owns & works at
grin.gif
. There hasbeen other videos of people going into the store filming her to show her love and all that...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Damn, damn, damn, damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! In my atl slang this S_ is crunk shawty, but 50 did cross the line, and how do you all know khaled is soft let's put aside his music, I mean how can people just call someone soft

It's DJ Khaled.. look at him. He's not rushing up 50's crib with an ak47 anytime soon. A disgrace to Arabs everywhere.

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

wow at the new 50 video.......he's probably bout to get dumped on now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif

*waits for a certain Opa-locka goon*
nerd.gif
roll.gif
I hope you know Brisco is cotton soft.

If he ain't make a video yet he never will.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by MrDills

Rick Ross is 10x's better than fifty. Fifty got more money but he hasn't had a hit in a while. Push it to the limit > anything fifty put out

roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
U don't know what U talkin about.

I'm not saying khaled will rush 50 spot with an ak, then again what fool you know would do that. I'm just saying we don't know what bruh would do,I'm mean 50 put his mom in it, in a I can get you touch kind of way, that's enough to push a care bear button LOL

Back
Top Bottom