50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

son delivered a heat rock to NY.....
pimp.gif

ninja say word?

tracks 10-12 is the worst...i started thinkin bout Curtis and how i played it literally thru it out the window

its an OK cd to me right now NOT GREAT NOT TRASH...its like after the massacre its hard for me to judge a 50 cd...u cant go in expecting mad lyrics, u cant goin expecting dope beats...so its like u gotta ask yourself do u actually like what ur listening to cuz it sounds nothing like any release I bought thisyear...Deeper than rap, Loso's way, Blueprint 3 production is shaming this album right now... prolly a few more others as well

this cud be the equal to Relapse, but with poorer lyrics and more appealing subject matter

I'll give it a DL with caution...because when Curtis leaked...the post for that was VERY similar to this one...and that +%*# was one of the worst albumsI'd ever heard.

I'm pretty like ah harlem N_
I'ma shooter like ah brooklyn N_
I'ma hustler it don't get no bigger
Queens...southside til they bury me
B.X. 2 techs flames out the nozzils
r1-1 wheel, christian dior goggles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

strong enough=
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't get past this track

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I'm pretty like ah harlem N_
I'ma shooter like ah brooklyn N_
I'ma hustler it don't get no bigger
Queens...southside til they bury me
B.X. 2 techs flames out the nozzils
r1-1 wheel, christian dior goggles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

strong enough=
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't get past this track

Damn son u aint lieing im blasting this as we speak song is %100
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'll give it a DL with caution...because when Curtis leaked...the post for that was VERY similar to this one...and that +%*# was one of the worst albums I'd ever heard.

laugh.gif
@ the vid. That ending left a !!$%! extra sour and salty.

While I was watching it I was thinking it was gonna end with the song fading out and the vid continuing with the family then a bunch of goons murk the kids andKelly and then Psycho/Crime Wave/Death To My Enemies would start playing as Curtis now focuses on revenge
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but this ending packaged with the whole vidwas good.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

tracks 10-12 is the worst...i started thinkin bout Curtis and how i played it literally thru it out the window

its an OK cd to me right now NOT GREAT NOT TRASH...its like after the massacre its hard for me to judge a 50 cd...u cant go in expecting mad lyrics, u cant go in expecting dope beats...so its like u gotta ask yourself do u actually like what ur listening to cuz it sounds nothing like any release I bought this year...Deeper than rap, Loso's way, Blueprint 3 production is shaming this album right now... prolly a few more others as well

this cud be the equal to Relapse, but with poorer lyrics and more appealing subject matter

no way in hell...i havent even heard half this CD but i KNOW god damn well loso's way CANT have better production
grin.gif

that means this production on here must suck $#@...and bp3 aint even have alot of dope beats either...how 50 got dre and em and cant top losos way...
indifferent.gif
lol...no way..cant believe it.
laugh.gif

still havent gotten around to listenin to this yet
tired.gif

Production credits according to Wiki

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]"The Invasion" [/td] [td][sup]DJ Premier[/sup][/td] [td]2:54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]"Then Days Went By" [/td] [td][sup]Rich Harrison[/sup][/td] [td]3:44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]"Death to My Enemies" [/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]3:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]"So Disrespectful" [/td] [td][sup]Tha Bizness[/sup][/td] [td]3:39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]"Psycho" (featuring Eminem)[/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]4:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"Hold Me Down" [/td] [td][sup]Scott Storch[/sup][/td] [td]3:19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]"Crime Wave" [/td] [td][sup]Team Demo[/sup][/td] [td]3:44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]"Stretch" [/td] [td][sup]Sha Money XL[/sup][/td] [td]4:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]"Strong Enough" [/td] [td][sup]Nascent & QB Da Problem[/sup][/td] [td]3:01[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]"Get It Hot" (featuring Lloyd Banks)[/td] [td][sup]Nottz[/sup][/td] [td]2:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]"Gangsta's Delight" [/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre, Mark Batson[/sup][/td] [td]3:14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]"I Got Swag" [/td] [td][sup]Timbaland[/sup][/td] [td]3:34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]"Baby by Me" (featuring Ne-Yo)[/td] [td][sup]Polow da Don[/sup][/td] [td]3:35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]"Do You Think About Me" [/td] [td][sup]Ty Fyffe[/sup][/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td]"Ok, You're Right" [/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]3:08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16.[/td] [td]"Could've Been You" (featuring R. Kelly)[/td] [td][sup]DJ Khalil[/sup][/td] [td]4:19[/td] [/tr][/table]

Didn't know Premo did "Invasion"... I got a better version that wasn't slowed down... Makes the album sound ALOT better

I was wonderin why his voice sounded so weird on certain track...
laugh.gif

The Invitation 5x
pimp.gif

Then Day Went By 5x
pimp.gif

Death To My Enemies 5x
pimp.gif

So Disrespectful 5x
pimp.gif

Psycho 5x
pimp.gif

Hold Me Down 5x
pimp.gif

Crime Wave 5x
pimp.gif

Strong Enough 5x
pimp.gif
*best track imo
Baby By Me 5x
pimp.gif

Do You Think About Me 5x
pimp.gif

Ok, Youre Right 5x
pimp.gif

Couldve Been You 5x
pimp.gif

12 outta 16 tracks thats
pimp.gif
is a extremely rare thing in any genre of music today
Only other album with that type of album ratio status is Raekwon.

I got swag will probably grow for me its like 3.5/4 level right now for me

He really must of been reading my posts when i said awhile ago get rid of banks and yayo on ya cd and go dolo lolol i kidd

Back
Top Bottom