50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

I don't think they would drop hold me down as a single bcuz of the whole message of the song...doesent seem marketable enuff (even tho song is
pimp.gif
)

Oh and I finally figured wats my least fav songs... "get it hot" & "gangstas delight"

Album is alright...

I also D/L'ed that Kid Cudi joint, and it's really really good... surprised me.

Will give 50's album more spin though.

I can't wait til it drops. Heard it four times and still buying.... This and Cudi are albums of the Year!!!
CD Is so solid. How can you be from NY and not be grinning from ear to ear???

I liked it, except the love songs. They're not bad music necessarily, but it ruins the flow of the album a bit for me.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

get it hot is
pimp.gif
to me..

My least favorite is then days went by..

laugh.gif
days went by is one of my favorite songs on the album

I liked the review up top, I don't feel this is better than Massacare (One of the most underated albums, make that album about 16-17 songs and wow) butstill a solid album....not album of the year tough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

anybody think Hold Me Down could be a radio smash?

This is one of my fav joints on the album.

Most people would be blinded by the wordplay, and think fif is talkin about a female
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by The5andonly

STRONG ENOUGH = WOWZERS

FIF!!!!!!
yea that's probably the best track on it.

otherwise, the album is incredibly uninspired.

That's how I feel. We're getting absolutely nothing new from 50 on here, same tired subject matter. I mean how many different ways can you talk aboutkilling n's and guns? And 50 is no where near a dope lyricist so it's not that many metaphors or double entendre's he's pretty direct, but thatgets boring to me
ohwell.gif
. He doesn't even switch it up and try to tellus a story or nothing. We know he can do it (Baltimore Love Thing) but he just doesn't care anymore. The album just sounds like a mixtape to me.

Miles better than Curtis but not touching his first two albums at all.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by The5andonly

STRONG ENOUGH = WOWZERS

FIF!!!!!!

That's how I feel. We're getting absolutely nothing new from 50 on here, same tired subject matter. I mean how many different ways can you talk about killing n's and guns? And 50 is no where near a dope lyricist so it's not that many metaphors or double entendre's he's pretty direct, but that gets boring to me
ohwell.gif
. He doesn't even switch it up and try to tell us a story or nothing. We know he can do it (Baltimore Love Thing) but he just doesn't care anymore. The album just sounds like a mixtape to me.

I actually agree with this, I wish 50 would tell us stories like he use too but quite frankly he could care less
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

MetroKid26 wrote:

The5andonly wrote:

STRONG ENOUGH = WOWZERS

FIF!!!!!!

That's how I feel. We're getting absolutely nothing new from 50 on here, same tired subject matter. I mean how many different ways can you talk about killing n's and guns? And 50 is no where near a dope lyricist so it's not that many metaphors or double entendre's he's pretty direct, but that gets boring to me
ohwell.gif
. He doesn't even switch it up and try to tell us a story or nothing. We know he can do it (Baltimore Love Thing) but he just doesn't care anymore. The album just sounds like a mixtape to me.

I actually agree with this, I wish 50 would tell us stories like he use too but quite frankly he could care less
eyes.gif

Many Men
pimp.gif
eek.gif

dont take my word for it but "supposably" this is an advance meaning when rd comes whole different tracklist and songs dont take my word for it. readit on another forum but this could be old material since 50 re-did the album like 20,000 times

nah but 50 did it up on this. since when 50 be flowing on beats? hasnt done it since he got shot in his jaw. 50 had beats since songs need to have beats tosound any good he never flowed or anything. he even rapping fast on that psycho joint and his wordplay and metaphors is dope.

Back
Top Bottom