50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

What's wrong with the beat on "Death To Enemies?" That !$%%'s hard. (ll)
sick.gif

Aight I listened 2 the album front 2 back maybe 3 times and im loving it but im curious to know what "mainstream" singles hes gonna follow up with...
Do you think about me is gonna be a BIG radio record as well as Could've been you

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Aight I listened 2 the album front 2 back maybe 3 times and im loving it but im curious to know what "mainstream" singles hes gonna follow up with...
Do you think about me is gonna be a BIG radio record as well Could've been you

ya that song is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

The album has more "street" records then radio hits ...
This.
I was thinking the exact same thing...
nerd.gif

Ok after a full 4 listens (2 yesterday, and 2 today), this album is beyond solid! 50 came back strong, I didnt think he could bring it like this, but he provedme wrong. This definitely is as close as we will ever get to the 03/04 G Unit 50 Cent.

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

The album has more "street" records then radio hits ...

My thoughts for next singles would probably be
"should have been you" with r kelly(esp since kels is about 2 drop a new album as well)
"think about me" or "physco" with em.

"Hold Me Down" is the rumored next single. "Do You Think About Me" needs to be a single and push the street date up a week to 10/17 in myopinion.

Yea!...Yea,Yea,Yea, Yea

I'm still feeling that Crime Wave joint. Classic Fif'.

Wouldn't mind Hold Me Down or Do You Think About Me as singles. His radio tracks aren't forced on this joint. He's back on his pen game with hishooks again.

my 1 question is....do any of these tracks have more than 2 vereses, specifically the ones without features....i havent heard 50 spit a 3 verse song in years.

"Hold Me Down" and "Could've Been You" would be good singles and of course "Psycho"
sick.gif
I wouldn't mind So Disrespectfuleither
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom