50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

how come "Sunday Morning" isnt on it? did the full version of that track ever leak? cuz I only heard the snippet
same question I asked, out of all the snippets it was my favorite

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

outside of J. Cole and Lupe right now 50 is dependable

This has got to crack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very good album, def didnt think Fif was going to be able to make something like this again. STRETCHHHHHH
pimp.gif
EDIT: EM is officially back on his @#%*
pimp.gif

Went through it once and So Disrespectful, Psycho, and Ok You're right are my top 3. That will probably change after a few more plays. Maybe 1-2 songsI'm not feelin' but other than that, I like it. Hopefully it releases sooner though.

Holding out 'til release date, call me crazy but I enjoy "Baby By Me" and I enjoy it as a lead single.

Im not even gonna front.
grin.gif

50 has the potential to pull this off...
and if he does it will be EPIC.
pimp.gif

the new 50 snippet sounds good, hope to hear on the album, I hope somehow Sunday Morning makes the album, I really want to hear the full version

Psycho is a sick song. It wouldn't surprise me if 50 drops this as a prelude to build up hype before another album in the near future. Kind of like Eminemwith Relapse.

I just don't understand why 50 never gets beats like what was on grodt anymore (Beats that just get you pumped/head nodding right away)

word on 50's site is in the offices tryin to change the date on the album as we speak....

Back
Top Bottom