50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

exactly. nt'ers are just hating on 50 like they always do.
The SAME guys that will praise warmed up garbage like... BP3
smh.gif

I'm going to give the album more time, but after a couple of listens, it's not very good. The first ~ 7 tracks are good, what I expect to hear, but therest? Pretty much no good. He said that this album was going to be nothing but "aggressive content", and that's the case. What's missingthough is hits or just good music, period. After the first half of the album, the hardcore sound is repetitive and musically takes you nowhere. I don'tthink 50 has lost his ability to make good music or hits, but overall, I am let down. I figured that in all the push backs and hype, we'd get a greatalbum, but it's just not there.

I think 50 is forcing it, just like on Curtis. "Psycho" is so incredibly ill on a side note ...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

exactly. nt'ers are just hating on 50 like they always do.
The SAME guys that will praise warmed up garbage like... BP3
smh.gif

Harlem on da rise = currently MY favorite music NTer..now if he ONLY admit It Was Written was a classic album
laugh.gif

stretch is pretty good i like the Vid..didnt know 50 was nicee with the bikes..i def gotta get mines next summer

Originally Posted by iLLscan

No thanks.................. I'm good.
thats how i feel about this album
laugh.gif

heard its alright..
grin.gif
i just can't get down with new material from 50 cent anymore..ijust assume its gonna be wack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

It Was Written is a (almost)SOLID album @ best... (But that's a whole another 10 page thread...)

stoneface

After track 10 this sh*t goes downhill fast. Since every song pretty much lyrically is the same I conclude that this is an average album I gotta be honest.

Strong Enough is the best song on this album. Been getting spins on the reg since it dropped.

Shouts to Gladys Knight.

Other than that, CD is meh...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

After track 10 this sh*t goes downhill fast. Since every song pretty much lyrically is the same I conclude that this is an average album I gotta be honest.

tru his lyrics sound exactly like get rich or die tryin but with worse delivery. Yea average album

I have heard NOTHING about this album at all.

If it wasn't for NT I wouldn't even know it's coming out.

Track 10-12 are the worst tracks on this album, other then that, this is easily 50's best work since GRODT

Eassilyyy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ice-T says that 50 is the last gangster rapper to do it correctly.

He said people like him opened the door, and 50 closed it.

9:20

Back
Top Bottom