50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

The Day Went By
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"She was 20, I was 12, Man my nana said she rape me, i just smiled from ear to ear, sayin' take me baby take me!!!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"My Grandpa drunk, my uncle rock drunk, my uncle on crack, smoked my %%@!%$ stash up, i had 250 grams stashed in the porch, i mean how much you gonnasmoke man, how much you gonna snort?"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

The Day Went By
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"She was 20, I was 12, Man my nana said she rape me, i just smiled from ear to ear, sayin' take me baby take me!!!"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"My Grandpa drunk, my uncle rock drunk, my uncle on crack, smoked my %%@!%$ stash up, i had 250 grams stashed in the porch, i mean how much you gonna smoke man, how much you gonna snort?"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Lord don't have imperfections baby.. Thats why I think i'm perfect the way he made me.. Some say I'm cool..Some say I'm crazy... Some say I ain't !+$+, some say i'm amazing.

Mad smooth.
smokin.gif

Love the subtle diss to Rick Ross ...

"When I'm through with Ricky, it'll be blood that he'll cough up .."

psycho.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

mixed reviews on here, people i know say its good so ill stick with that for now. waitin til the 16th to give it a full listen. Ive heard 4 tracks. like em all.
think about it this way, people ON NIKETALK are saying this album is good...da land of dipset/hova/nas/lilwayne/drake stans

so you gonna definitely gonna like this album..its HARD and it just flows well
Hmmmmm

Dudes on here have overused this word to DEATH, its become a copout for someone you disagree with.

Oh, you dont agree with me must be a STAN.

So i guess 50 doesnt have so called STANS either??...Just the rappers you listed have em huh??
eyes.gif

BTW from what i heard sounds lilke FIF is back to making good music.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

The Day Went By
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"My Grandpa drunk, my uncle rock drunk, my uncle on crack, smoked my %%@!%$ stash up, i had 250 grams stashed in the porch, i mean how much you gonna smoke man, how much you gonna snort?"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Lord don't have imperfections baby.. Thats why I think i'm perfect the way he made me.. Some say I'm cool.. Some say I'm crazy... Some say I ain't !+$+, some say i'm amazing.

Mad smooth.
smokin.gif

I ain't gonna front, i kinda stopped checkin' for him after it got pushed back from the first september release date.......................BUT, thisis one hot album, played it about 15-20 still hasn't lost its shock value. He actually goes in on almost every song. Will cop on the 16th For sure....Withall the free stuff he has given away consistantly throughout his career, theleast we can do is buy the dudes album.
pimp.gif
GRODT> BISD(>or = )Massacre>Curtis

Santa Monica, CA (November 6, 2009) - 50 Cent's fourth studio album, BEFORE I SELF DESTRUCT, will be released exclusively on the iTunes Store on November 9th at 12:00AM EST (midnight, Sunday night). The album will be available exclusively on the iTunes Store (www.itunes.com ) until its November 16 street date. Selling more than 30 million albums worldwide, 50 Cent continues his phenomenal rise from street culture hero to pop culture icon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is flight 187 the other bonus track???? 50 needs to make Sunday Morning as a track ASAP

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is flight 187 the other bonus track???? 50 needs to make Sunday Morning as a track ASAP
Yeah Flight 187 is a bonus.

Anyone cop on iTunes? Or waiting until the 16th?

Back
Top Bottom