50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Production credits according to Wiki

[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]"The Invasion"[/td] [td][sup]DJ Premier[/sup][/td] [td]2:54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]"Then Days Went By"[/td] [td][sup]Rich Harrison[/sup][/td] [td]3:44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]"Death to My Enemies"[/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]3:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]"So Disrespectful"[/td] [td][sup]Tha Bizness[/sup][/td] [td]3:39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]"Psycho" (featuring Eminem)[/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]4:45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td]"Hold Me Down"[/td] [td][sup]Scott Storch[/sup][/td] [td]3:19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td]"Crime Wave"[/td] [td][sup]Team Demo[/sup][/td] [td]3:44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td]"Stretch"[/td] [td][sup]Sha Money XL[/sup][/td] [td]4:07[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td]"Strong Enough"[/td] [td][sup]Nascent & QB Da Problem[/sup][/td] [td]3:01[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td]"Get It Hot" (featuring Lloyd Banks)[/td] [td][sup]Nottz[/sup][/td] [td]2:59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td]"Gangsta's Delight"[/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre, Mark Batson[/sup][/td] [td]3:14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td]"I Got Swag"[/td] [td][sup]Timbaland[/sup][/td] [td]3:34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td]"Baby by Me" (featuring Ne-Yo)[/td] [td][sup]Polow da Don[/sup][/td] [td]3:35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td]"Do You Think About Me"[/td] [td][sup]Ty Fyffe[/sup][/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td]"Ok, You're Right"[/td] [td][sup]Dr. Dre[/sup][/td] [td]3:08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16.[/td] [td]"Could've Been You" (featuring R. Kelly)[/td] [td][sup]DJ Khalil[/sup][/td] [td]4:19[/td] [/tr][/table]

Didn't know Premo did "Invasion"... I got a better version that wasn't slowed down... Makes the album sound ALOT better

I was wonderin why his voice sounded so weird on certain track...
laugh.gif

For the record, this is like, wrong.

Lab Ox did "Then Days Went By." I've had that instrumental for awhile. Got it from him.

I gave the albums a couple spins, and I just can't get into it.... The hooks are terrible, and this dude 50 be sounding like a simp on all these tracks.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

and this dude 50 be sounding like a simp on all these tracks.
spoken like a true herb.

Get the Sugar Daddies out ya ears kid... How in the hell can a N' sound like a simp with songs like Psycho, Crime Wave, Ok You're Right, TheInvitation...etc...

I. Just. Dont. Get. It.
laugh.gif

Yo is this #**+ still gonna come with the movie?

I mean that was the reason why he pushed it back in the first place (or so he claims
laugh.gif
...)

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

and this dude 50 be sounding like a simp on all these tracks.
spoken like a true herb.

Get the Sugar Daddies out ya ears kid... How in the hell can a N' sound like a simp with songs like Psycho, Crime Wave, Ok You're Right, The Invitation...etc...

I. Just. Dont. Get. It.
laugh.gif

exactly. nt'ers are just hating on 50 like they always do.

why did fifty make tracks 10-12....

its a few more other questionable songs and verses but those stick out the most as horrific

Back
Top Bottom