5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

About damn time 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

EPIC %%*%%#$ MATCH
ER >WM

negative sir.
laugh.gif
 If Cena wins the belt then that's 100% false.

Nothing good about  WM aside  from Rhodes vs Rey and HHH/Taker
ohwell.gif

Rumor is ADR  wins against Cena and summerslam

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

EPIC %%*%%#$ MATCH
ER >WM

negative sir.
laugh.gif
 If Cena wins the belt then that's 100% false.

Nothing good about  WM aside  from Rhodes vs Rey and HHH/Taker
ohwell.gif

Rumor is ADR  wins against Cena and summerslam

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

nice vest Alex had on...looks like Miz n Alex are breaking up

Well, Riley was drafted to Smackdown, so this is technically their last night together.

Well, Riley was drafted to Smackdown, so this is technically their last night together.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

yea I know, just sayin this looks like it's how it'll end, a bit corny, wonder if Alex does anything in the match

yea I know, just sayin this looks like it's how it'll end, a bit corny, wonder if Alex does anything in the match

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.
yeah, I was like damn dude seriously got a huge cut. Del rio could have had a serious botch at the end of the match when his foot got caught by the top rope.

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.
yeah, I was like damn dude seriously got a huge cut. Del rio could have had a serious botch at the end of the match when his foot got caught by the top rope.

Back
Top Bottom