5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

thank-you-based-god.jpg

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Christian hit him square in the head, Brodie didn't get a hand up

Edge appearance was kinda obvious...good for Christian, I don't think he holds the belt for long thought

I was wondering what that was! 

Vince, please take note of the fans' reactions to Christian winning.  You've missed out for years pushing this guy.  Don't bury him now.

I was wondering what that was! 

Christian hit him square in the head, Brodie didn't get a hand up

Edge appearance was kinda obvious...good for Christian, I don't think he holds the belt for long thought

Vince, please take note of the fans' reactions to Christian winning.  You've missed out for years pushing this guy.  Don't bury him now.

Back
Top Bottom