5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

It was so nice when they actually built custom entrance sets for the PPVs.  Now all they do is rearrange the normal TV set and add a few props to it.  I know it probably saves a lot of money, but it made the PPVs feel more special.

It was so nice when they actually built custom entrance sets for the PPVs.  Now all they do is rearrange the normal TV set and add a few props to it.  I know it probably saves a lot of money, but it made the PPVs feel more special.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I was thinkin' the same thing earlier..It's like they just put some scaffolding up and call it a day..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I was thinkin' the same thing earlier..It's like they just put some scaffolding up and call it a day..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Cap'n needs to win this belt..I can't think of anyone in the E that really deserves it more than him..

Mark Henry....

Seriously?..
hes put in more work, been there longer and sacrificed more for the wwe 
ohwell.gif

Mark Henry....

Seriously?..
ohwell.gif
I know he's been there a little longer, but theres no way he's sacrificed more for the wwe than Christian..His ring work is nowhere near as good, his mic skills aren't as good, and he hasn't been in nearly as many memorable matches as Christian..

Mark Henry....

Seriously?..
ohwell.gif
I know he's been there a little longer, but theres no way he's sacrificed more for the wwe than Christian..His ring work is nowhere near as good, his mic skills aren't as good, and he hasn't been in nearly as many memorable matches as Christian..

This match and show is awesome so far. Really mad that I missed the Orton/Punk opener. I'll have to catch the replay.

This match and show is awesome so far. Really mad that I missed the Orton/Punk opener. I'll have to catch the replay.

Seriously?..
ohwell.gif

he didnt sacrifice more? he legit was the strongets man in the world in alot of different lifts untill he decided to be a wrestler and they told him he had to lose tons of weight to become one.. and i do agree christian is more exciting in the ring and mic work isnt a big deal to me cause iv always said he should have a manager like when he was with paulie, plus mark has the look witch is something christian has never had, hes small and skinny
ohwell.gif
. as much as i think christian deserves it theres no way he deserves it more the Mark

Back
Top Bottom