5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by casekicks

Seriously?..
hes put in more work, been there longer and sacrificed more for the wwe 
ohwell.gif
I know he's been there a little longer, but theres no way he's sacrificed more for the wwe than Christian..His ring work is nowhere near as good, his mic skills aren't as good, and he hasn't been in nearly as many memorable matches as Christian..

he didnt sacrifice more? he legit was the strongets man in the world in alot of different lifts untill he decided to be a wrestler and they told him he had to lose tons of weight to become one.. and i do agree christian is more exciting in the ring and mic work isnt a big deal to me cause iv always said he should have a manager like when he was with paulie, plus mark has the look witch is something christian has never had, hes small and skinny
ohwell.gif
. as much as i think christian deserves it theres no way he deserves it more the Mark

Damn! Gimmicked ladder did not break!  Del Rio took a nasty bump!
Damn, I can't believe Christian didn't get the win there.  Brodus Clay out of nowhere..

Damn! Gimmicked ladder did not break!  Del Rio took a nasty bump!
Damn, I can't believe Christian didn't get the win there.  Brodus Clay out of nowhere..

I have a feeling if Christian holds the World Title for more than 5 months, he will be more hated than John Cena.

Fights boring

I have a feeling if Christian holds the World Title for more than 5 months, he will be more hated than John Cena.

Fights boring

Back
Top Bottom