5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 @ Christian winning the title.

MOTY candidate huh?

I'll have to catch the replay.

BTW Hombre you can change me to a face, since they're lacking in NTWT.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 @ Christian winning the title.

MOTY candidate huh?

I'll have to catch the replay.

BTW Hombre you can change me to a face, since they're lacking in NTWT.

Come to think of it I'm sure these dudes are just some guys from fcw since they're in Tampa.

Come to think of it I'm sure these dudes are just some guys from fcw since they're in Tampa.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.
yeah, I was like damn dude seriously got a huge cut. Del rio could have had a serious botch at the end of the match when his foot got caught by the top rope.
Yeah, that coulda been really bad.  He just made it over the top.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Damn, anyone see the pool of blood by Brodus's head on the outside? He must have been busted the hardway from that ladder bump.
yeah, I was like damn dude seriously got a huge cut. Del rio could have had a serious botch at the end of the match when his foot got caught by the top rope.
Yeah, that coulda been really bad.  He just made it over the top.

DHS in the coyboy hat. Tyler Reks dude with dreads. Titus ONeil from NXT dude with gold and purple trunks.

DHS in the coyboy hat. Tyler Reks dude with dreads. Titus ONeil from NXT dude with gold and purple trunks.

Back
Top Bottom