5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Hope Miz retains.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

DHS in the coyboy hat. Tyler Reks dude with dreads. Titus ONeil from NXT dude with gold and purple trunks.

Tyler Reks was there, but there was another light skinned guy with braids and sunglasses who has not be identified.

DHS in the coyboy hat. Tyler Reks dude with dreads. Titus ONeil from NXT dude with gold and purple trunks.

Tyler Reks was there, but there was another light skinned guy with braids and sunglasses who has not be identified.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Jacob Novak. NXT

Jacob Novak. NXT

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

besides the tiny amount on Edge's head...how is this Extreme Rules with no blood....BOOORING

WWE doesn't use blood anymore.  Haven't in years.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

besides the tiny amount on Edge's head...how is this Extreme Rules with no blood....BOOORING

WWE doesn't use blood anymore.  Haven't in years.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Jacob Novak. NXT

Well, I hope I never see that character on tv again.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Jacob Novak. NXT

Well, I hope I never see that character on tv again.

Back
Top Bottom