4 Americans kidnapped in Mexico. 2 found dead.

I live in San Antonio so I know its different but I hear about people driving to Mexico for surgeries all the time. But yeah it's a short drive from here

I always thought the Mexican BBL etc were jokes, didn't realize US citizens were actually going there for cosmetic surgery. I don't even like US docs like that. So all these super fine latinas are surgically enhanced? Chick by my job was getting the benefit of the doubt, now she suspect den a mugg

Who goes to Mexico without guns, in a white minivan to bring back drugs?
i don’t have a dog in this fight nor am i disagreeing with you, but to answer this question…a lot of people lol

i’m wondering what you think them bringing guns with them is supposed to do hypothetically

I always thought the Mexican BBL etc were jokes, didn't realize US citizens were actually going there for cosmetic surgery. I don't even like US docs like that. So all these super fine latinas are surgically enhanced? Chick by my job was getting the benefit of the doubt, now she suspect den a mugg
I guess if S**M*** is any indication...

Dude can’t be black throwing the race card at other black folks. We all assume it was an attempted drug because we all know that guy. We related to them. Dude HAS to be trolling.
I called it like it is.

I didn’t even call anyone out by name.

Yet you think because we’re both black I won’t check you directly on this? What evidence is there that this was a drug deal.

I know a lot of black people and I know a few who get down but I do not know anyone trying to drive to Mexico in a white minivan from a few states away from Mexico with 5 people (two of them middle age women) trying to buy drugs directly from a Mexican cartel. Going there for surgery is naive, if this was to buy drugs it doesn’t make sense.

Why was the money (7k) in the same car as everyone else? How are they getting that over the border? In the trunk cause they filled the van up? If they were swallowing it why not fly in and out of SC? What connect tells you to come to Mexican warzone and doesn’t bring it to you instead? They can literally walk it over…. Why did no one have a gun or a source for a gun on the other side. Why did they schedule an actual surgery? Why did they call the surgeon seeking directions? Why did one of the original 5 not bring her passport and get left behind and then has phone records calling them?

Do ya’ll think the cartels would just sit on the fact these people were out there buying illegal drugs to make it seem like they aren’t outright monsters? Instead they wrote a BS apology letter and tied up 5 guys to go to jail.

It’s ******* annoying as hell that in the face of growing evidence ya’ll want to stick to your BMF/Snowfall theories and yes, I do think it’s because the victims are black. Lower class black people are depicted far too often as perpetrators of drug related crimes that even we are susceptible to believing it.

From Houston. It was quite normal for folks to go south of the border for procedures. My ex‘es mom dentist and doctor was in Mexico. Was stationed in San Diego and it was the same.

Yea i was about to say If they live in a border state the trip wouldn’t be that long. It would be nothing to hit Mexico and be back within a couple hours. Would be no different than running errands.

Yea i was about to say If they live in a border state the trip wouldn’t be that long. It would be nothing to hit Mexico and be back within a couple hours. Would be no different than running errands.
couple of hours? not from texas…assuming you live in a real city

From Houston. It was quite normal for folks to go south of the border for procedures. My ex‘es mom dentist and doctor was in Mexico. Was stationed in San Diego and it was the same.

Facts. Very common. My coworker travels to Mexico for her son’s braces. His teeth were extremely crooked and misaligned and its been about a year and he looks great. And she is paying a fraction on what she would have here in the H.

I called it like it is.

I didn’t even call anyone out by name.

Yet you think because we’re both black I won’t check you directly on this? What evidence is there that this was a drug deal.

I know a lot of black people and I know a few who get down but I do not know anyone trying to drive to Mexico in a white minivan from a few states away from Mexico with 5 people (two of them middle age women) trying to buy drugs directly from a Mexican cartel. Going there for surgery is naive, if this was to buy drugs it doesn’t make sense.

Why was the money (7k) in the same car as everyone else? How are they getting that over the border? In the trunk cause they filled the van up? If they were swallowing it why not fly in and out of SC? What connect tells you to come to Mexican warzone and doesn’t bring it to you instead? They can literally walk it over…. Why did no one have a gun or a source for a gun on the other side. Why did they schedule an actual surgery? Why did they call the surgeon seeking directions? Why did one of the original 5 not bring her passport and get left behind and then has phone records calling them?

Do ya’ll think the cartels would just sit on the fact these people were out there buying illegal drugs to make it seem like they aren’t outright monsters? Instead they wrote a BS apology letter and tied up 5 guys to go to jail.

It’s ****ing annoying as hell that in the face of growing evidence ya’ll want to stick to your BMF/Snowfall theories and yes, I do think it’s because the victims are black. Lower class black people are depicted far too often as perpetrators of drug related crimes that even we are susceptible to believing it.
Well I’m just coming to it after seeing most of the stuff. The fact that the men’s wives had no idea makes me think something fishy was going on. Whether it was drugs or affairs etc idk but the whole thing smelled from the start.
How did they expect to ride in a car after getting surgery. Bbl chicks go to after care and usually fly.

Back
Top Bottom