4 Americans kidnapped in Mexico. 2 found dead.

Just peeped and read through the whole thread. Still not sure of what happened, what I think of it, and how im supposed to feel bout it...

u gotta know espanol or with a translator if u by the border. these new gen are off the hook.

4 people are a victim of crime but because they are black, there is a conspiracy this was a failed drug deal….. smh

Before learning they were black, this story seemed suspect to me, and it still does. I'm sure most people felt the same way as well. This isn't about race, but optics. The initial story was never 4 black Americans, it was 4 Americans. So when you hear the story that 3 men and 1 woman travel from North Carolina to Mexico so she can have a tummy tuck, your Spidey senses start to tingle. I don't care what their race is.

At the end of the day we'll never know what really happened, but the more information that comes out the more suspect it is :lol:

Last edited:
Cocaine cowboys: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps

DailyMail.com can reveal that Williams was previously busted for 'distributing crack near a school,' while McGee has been slapped with 'unlawful conduct towards a child,' when her daughter tested positive for amphetamines.

Woodard was charged with the 'manufacturing and possession' of drugs and pleaded guilty, while Brown was also charged for 'possession of marijuana or hashish.'

4 people are a victim of crime but because they are black, there is a conspiracy this was a failed drug deal….. smh

Didn’t think folks in this thread were focused on their race too much.

If I’m being honest, I’d be even more conspiratorial if they were white. I’d be damn near certain that it was a failed drug deal that the feds and Mexican government were trying to cover up.

Last edited:
the more south you travel the more different politics get. it’s still the wild west in south AZ, NM, TX CA.. people look at you crazy have bad teeth and strapped. Plenty deals in border towns from cosmo surg to Hgh shots, etc.. I get it why people cross over trying to eliminate middle plug with the dope game.

Didn’t think folks were focused on their race too much.

If I’m being honest, I’d be even more conspiratorial if they were white. I’d be damn near certain that it was a failed drug deal that the feds and Mexican government are trying to cover up.
they racist big time both gringo & moreno. Had a convo with a lil homie from punta cana about how mex breed the best boxers. Homie threw hella racial slurs both white/blk. I was like chill vato with the ego lol

Guy in the middle is cheesing. They know they just going to be out in the streets in a week or faster once this leaves the news.
We’ll see the US might try and extradite them. They have grounds and there will be a demand for them to do time in America.
Before learning they were black, this story seemed suspect to me, and it still does. I'm sure most people felt the same way as well. This isn't about race, but optics. The initial story was never 4 black Americans, it was 4 Americans. So when you hear the story that 3 men and 1 woman travel from North Carolina to Mexico so she can have a tummy tuck, your Spidey senses start to tingle. I don't care what their race is.

At the end of the day we'll never know what really happened, but the more information that comes out the more suspect it is :lol:
they were victims of crime. How hard is it to just accept they ****** up and we’re attacked by criminals? Wrong place at the wrong time. Just like the local Mexican woman who was killed by a stray bullet in the same attack.
Didn’t think folks in this thread were focused on their race too much.

If I’m being honest, I’d be even more conspiratorial if they were white. I’d be damn near certain that it was a failed drug deal that the feds and Mexican government were trying to cover up.
Who goes to Mexico without guns, in a white minivan to bring back drugs? One of the passengers forgot her passport and was left in the hotel. The doctor’s office confirmed they had an appointment and was giving them directions before the shooting. The woman involved cousin got surgery in the same clinic and referred her.

Do you all think the cartels give a massive rebate if you and your three friends take it over the border for them? There isn’t a “cross the border tax” if there was more people would go across the border to buy it for cheap.

Going forward everyone needs to just accept these people were victims. They did something really stupid, but they in no way were there for something shady.

Fam if you believe the story, you believe the story. I’m not arguing with you about something neither of us can empirically prove.

They live in SC a very red state that has draconian marijuana laws and those charges are open ended enough they could all be weed related. In fact one of them explicitly is just weed related.

Fam if you believe the story, you believe the story. I’m not arguing with you about something neither of us can empirically prove.

I didn’t want to argue with you either but let’s all be gracious and assume they are victims based on the mountain of evidence that points to it. Nothing says this was a drug deal except people “feeling” it was a drug deal based on preconceived ideas of what a cross the border drug deal would look like.

To me it looks like a bunch of naive people thinking they could have a road trip with their friend as she she went to get her surgery.

Question: If you mom called your name and you said, “Yes, ma’am” but then she doesn’t reply, what does that mean?

Dude can’t be black throwing the race card at other black folks. We all assume it was an attempted drug because we all know that guy. We related to them. Dude HAS to be trolling.

Back
Top Bottom