4 Americans kidnapped in Mexico. 2 found dead.

331224786_2176397989227550_7793612295940353011_n.jpg

You know what? These ol country *** dudes may have actually went down there try to cold call plugs like they George Jung. :smh:
That was always my issue with that movie. Lol. I mean maybe thats what really happened i just have a hard time seeing two americans speaking no spanish being able to hey mister there way into doing business with the worlds largest dealer.

Sounds sketchy…Still seems like a wrong place, wrong time tho based on the info rn :smh:

Another possibility….they could’ve just been trying find something to smoke. Cultural differences and language barriers could’ve made things go left.

So 3 men traveled to Mexico so that one woman could get a tummy tuck? Did I read that right?

My dad was offered a chance to take a trip like that back in 97. He passed on it and I’m glad he did. He was tempted since it was $10k cash and behind on rent/bills.

I see the cartel self investigated but I’m sure they picked some random dudes and said “they did it”.
They know this press is bad for business.

They probably got them dudes from the psych ward.

Fools went and rounded up some regular farmers :lol: :lol:

You this is hilarious (not the deaths) dropped them boys off at the same spot WITH the artillery and bullet proofs vests

I can’t wait for the South Park episode :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom