Dolan was not the reason we didn't sign A.I. Dolan hates nate robinson and he's still on the team. I just think it was donnie doing some"background research" about the situation and memphis and the he %$#^&ed up and ain't offer him a contract.

smh.gif
tired.gif

when i heard the news about not signing AI it disgusts me really
smh.gif
... i meanhow garbage can we possibly be this year they might as well take a risk... and 2010 wont matter if you have money to blow if the knicks are garbage...nobodywill sign here... im really starting to lose hope in donnie and i seriously think dantoni is overrated as coach... i knew we should of got avery or markjackson even though i wasnt sold on him... i seriously hate being a knicks fan right now because im embarrased how the franchise carries itself but im a beloyal and stand by them even if we garbage
laugh.gif

what happened to the Man with the Plan?

1) Is the plan to continue this 2-9 pace? With no draft pick?
2) We have a big in Darko that can pass/block that don't play
3) We might not sign Iverson- even that we have no consistent scorer and the guy he can replace is averaging about 3.5 points in the last 8 games.
4) Lee continues gettin abused at C.. Even with Darko here
5) How can signing Al for 1.9M/ 1 yr mess up anything if things go bad! We're 2-9 lol....He would come for 1.9vet min...Be our best player..one Year.. whatmore to say? half the team is gone next year anyway

tired.gif

Duhon + Hughes for T-Mac works but it doesn't make much sense. As far as everything else goes the Knicks have been bad for a while so Iverson isn't thestraw that broke the camel's back. *shrugs shoulders*

i hope some crazy fan shoots dolan in the face. i've never hated someone that i never met so much in my entire life. for %!$@%*! years this guy has broughtme pain.

i hope we don't win 10 games this season. i'm going to the game on saturday, you know we are gonna lose that one. *$!# is just disgusting. IF HE GETSOUT OF LINE YOU CAN CUT HIMMMM. nobody is gonna wana play here for that fat piece of *$!#. it's so hard to be a fan of this damn team. i don't evenblame the former knicks fans who stopped rooting for them because of the owner years ago.

Bringing in Dantoni
pimp.gif

Dumping crawford and zbo contract
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drafting Gallinari
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Not trading nate+jeffries for kenny thomas + sergio when we had the chance
indifferent.gif

Passing up on jennings
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Drafting JORDAN #%!*#+% HILL, when we need a PG knowing we dont have a pick in 2010
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Passing up on Sessions, Tinsley, Jwill knowing that they are all better than Doo Doo
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Passing up on AI
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

2-9
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OO YEA THE NEGATIVES DEFINITELY OUTWEIGH THE POSITIVES. !*$! YOU DONNIE WALSH

No disrespect to any members who are homosexual, but the Knicks are a GAY franchise...

Passing on Iverson is like having Rosa Acosta stretching butt %#$ naked in front of your face and you don't smash because you don't want to ruin yourrelationship with Lady Gaga...

GAY...

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

what happened to the Man with the Plan?

1) Is the plan to continue this 2-9 pace? With no draft pick?
2) We have a big in Darko that can pass/block that don't play
3) We might not sign Iverson- even that we have no consistent scorer and the guy he can replace is averaging about 3.5 points in the last 8 games.
4) Lee continues gettin abused at C.. Even with Darko here
5) How can signing Al for 1.9M/ 1 yr mess up anything if things go bad! We're 2-9 lol....He would come for 1.9vet min...Be our best player..one Year.. what more to say? half the team is gone next year anyway

tired.gif
hey its still a plan.

Why sign a veteran AI when you have one of the top young PGs in the league in Chris Duhon to develop??
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

time for a sig change im really lost in words in this one. There is no reason we shouldnt have gotten AI. And this flake D'Antoni says he doesnt want to"hurt the development of other players..." WHO??? I mean this is just ridiculous we cannot make even the simplest, easy moves liek this. This shouldhave been a no brainer. Im drinking myself into a coma tonight, and maybe ill forget about all of this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

No disrespect to any members who are homosexual, but the Knicks are a GAY franchise...

Passing on Iverson is like having Rosa Acosta stretching butt %#$ naked in front of your face and you don't smash because you don't want to ruin your relationship with Lady Gaga...

GAY...
Man that's a dumb thing to say.

Passing on Iverson is like having Rosa Acosta stretching butt %#$ naked in front of your face and you don't smash because you don't want to ruin your relationship with Lady Gaga...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif

i lol'd
laugh.gif

Coach Mike D'Antoni said Iverson would have come in and played 40 minutes a game, taking playing time away from others who need to be on the court to continue their growth.

"We just didn't think right now we wanted to have that dominant force on the team right now," D'Antoni said.

I mean this quote just pisses me off. You really might as well say "We dont want to win." Which i would have NO problem with if...

a) we had a young, promising PG
b) we had a 1st round draft pick

but we dont have either. so why? What the #*+% is the logic to not get a "dominant force" like iverson. It really mind boggles me. I mean whosegrowth is he stunting, Duhon? I mean who would you rather give 40 minutes to Iverson or Duhon?? !*#!@, that is a !*%+!#@ ******ed statement by D'Antoni.When you are 2-9 with no 1st round pick, and Duhon starting at the point... why WOULDNT you want a dominant force like Iverson to play 40 minutes a night andgive it his all?!
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Were not gonna get Iverson so complaining isnt gona help us anymore
ohwell.gif

I would like to see a possible trade for T-mac now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Drafting Gallinari
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Not trading nate+jeffries for kenny thomas + sergio when we had the chance
indifferent.gif

Passing up on jennings
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Drafting JORDAN #%!*#+% HILL, when we need a PG knowing we dont have a pick in 2010
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Passing up on Sessions, Tinsley, Jwill knowing that they are all better than Doo Doo
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Passing up on AI
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

2-9
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
gallo isnt that bad.
in defense to that, they didnt have sergio when they offered us at the deadline last season. and theres no way you could trade nate when he was the main reasonso many people were watching us.
i dont want to get into the rest though. and
laugh.gif
at that lady gaga refence.

g8, im sure hes talking about gallo. hes already not getting enough shots as it is, which we can blame on coach for not setting up enough plays for him,although i admit im just making an excuse.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Were not gonna get Iverson so complaining isnt gona help us anymore
ohwell.gif

I would like to see a possible trade for T-mac now
nerd.gif
ive been wanting this.
nate+lee+duhon+jefferies. let tmac rot the bench, free up some PT for hughes, douglas and wilson at the backcourt, hill, darko and curry in the front. maybelandry too if possible.

Back
Top Bottom