gonna get drunk and go to the to the swamp. fatboy gonna get a double double. if we lose i might just off myself right there.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Jamal Crawford is definitely looking like a winner since going to a real team...
smh.gif
been knew he would be a good sixth man one day.

people laughed when i said he was the only knick that cared about winning. happy he's seeing some success so far

Yo....did we really just pass on Brandon Jennings?

act_brandon_jennings.jpg

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]09-10[/td] [td]MIL[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]35.3[/td] [td]0.482[/td] [td]0.519[/td] [td]0.745[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]5.9[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]25.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
act_lebron_james.jpg

[table][tr][td]Year[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3P%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]03-04[/td] [td]CLE[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]39.5[/td] [td]0.417[/td] [td]0.290[/td] [td]0.754[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]5.5[/td] [td]5.9[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]3.46[/td] [td]1.89[/td] [td]20.9
[/td] [/tr][/table]

BUCKS .... 7 - 3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
n6yell.jpg

Can't really compare 79 games to 10, but that is besides the point. We get it, "the man with the plan" #$+%#* up.

OH WAIT.......ITGETS BETTER!

[h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]TV Ratings Down For Knicks, Nets[/h1]

Nov 21, 2009 10:26 AM EST

Lee_David_nyk.jpg
The Knicks and Nets have won a combinedtwo games this season and fans are starting to give up on the teams.

The Knicks' rating on the MSG Network is down 28 percent, while the Nets' rating on the YES Network is down41.5 percent from this point last season.

DUHHHHHH! Another point in signing AL. And i didn't even mention this

^ Thats good news.

Let those bums in the front office know that the fans are fed up.

Good uptempo first quarter.

I think Curry is going to have a big impact on the team.

Do you guys see the easier three point shots when there's a post presence?
All we needed to do was... yea

thanks true.
and we've always known that. which was why i wanted darko in the starting line up.

jefferies is such a bum. dude cant handle a loose ball, cant switch on d, and an offensive foul. thats was all in about a 1 minute span.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Amazingly, I'm past the Iverson thing now.
laugh.gif

Maybe I needed to vent.

Maybe I just needed some sleep (partying hard and coming home at the crack of dawn semi-drunk ftl).

Or maybe deep down I knew the Knicks wouldn't come through.

Whatever the case, I still hate Dolan but wish you diehard fans a season of less suffering.

Back
Top Bottom