[h1]Report: McGrady Upset With Rockets[/h1]
Nov 20, 2009 10:38 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
Tracy McGrady and Rockets coachRick Adelman had a heated closed-door meeting on Wednesday night, sources told Yahoo1 Sports.

McGrady dressed in his uniform and underwent his pregame routine in Minneapolis on Wednesday even though he wasn't activated for game.

Adelman was surprised to see McGrady dressed when the star returned to the locker room and a meeting between the pair took place in the coach's officesoon after.

Sources said the exchange was so loud that it could be heard in the locker room at times.

McGrady reportedly feels as though Adelman has been uncommunicative as of late.

"Tracy was just determined to make Rick talk to him," a source close to McGrady said. "That's why he put on the uniform and went throughall that. ... He wanted to get his attention. He'd like to know if he's wanted back or not."

McGrady had major knee surgery in February and has been itching to get back on the court.

"The trust has broken down between them," a source close to McGrady and Adelman said. "There's some work to be done there."

there really isnt any controversy with the current roster aside from nates love for speeding which theres no way the general public remembers. the only thingin the papers about the knicks that has to do with this season is that we SUCK and theres no controversy over that since nobody is disputing it. its a fact.we're trash.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Report: McGrady Upset With Rockets[/h1]
Nov 20, 2009 10:38 AM EST

McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
Tracy McGrady and Rockets coach Rick Adelman had a heated closed-door meeting on Wednesday night, sources told Yahoo1 Sports.

McGrady dressed in his uniform and underwent his pregame routine in Minneapolis on Wednesday even though he wasn't activated for game.

Adelman was surprised to see McGrady dressed when the star returned to the locker room and a meeting between the pair took place in the coach's office soon after.

Sources said the exchange was so loud that it could be heard in the locker room at times.

McGrady reportedly feels as though Adelman has been uncommunicative as of late.

"Tracy was just determined to make Rick talk to him," a source close to McGrady said. "That's why he put on the uniform and went through all that. ... He wanted to get his attention. He'd like to know if he's wanted back or not."

McGrady had major knee surgery in February and has been itching to get back on the court.

"The trust has broken down between them," a source close to McGrady and Adelman said. "There's some work to be done there."

james-dolan.jpg

it is really just a slap in the face to each and everyone one of us.

We accepted the rebuilding and the plan, not even accepted it, we wanted it.

And we're all still fine with it and look forward to the future, but now with the product that is being put on the court?

and you have the chance to fill so many needs with 1 player who basically would come for a free and you don't do it? you don't care about being thebest team you can be this year or even remain competitive...yet we're supposed to continue to tune in each game and fill up the seats.

Are they afraid they might get embarrassed if it blows up? They need to take a look in the mirror right now and at the product on the floor, they should beembarrassed already and doing anything they can to improve it while not abandoning the future and the long term plans.

This accomplished that, and they said no.

it's more than incompetence and a bad move, it's disrespectful.

And I may sound like a hypocrite after the Step saga..but D'Antoni..put it well when he said, "then we were on a 2 year program, now we need an influxor a change" whatever wording he said, he was right. There is a difference.

I mean.. IF more than half of the team won't b here next year and we're terrible.. why not sign Iverson to the one year and be better?
Duhon averages 3.3 points in the last 8 games. Why can't Iverson play over him? And get 23 and 6 assist to help us win?
You never know how Iverson and hopefully a improvement of Curry would of been

We can look forward to SJU.

And collectively for the Jets/Giants/Cowboys (I know I'm the only one).

Or the Rangers/Devils.

frown.gif

Bleak.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Or the Rangers/Devils.

frown.gif

Bleak.
I'll just keep watching Superbowl XLII and this years World Series.

thanks for reminding me, has the blu ray for the yankees world series come out yet? completely forgot about it

Originally Posted by Al3xis

it is really just a slap in the face to each and everyone one of us.

We accepted the rebuilding and the plan, not even accepted it, we wanted it.

And we're all still fine with it and look forward to the future, but now with the product that is being put on the court?

and you have the chance to fill so many needs with 1 player who basically would come for a free and you don't do it? you don't care about being the best team you can be this year or even remain competitive...yet we're supposed to continue to tune in each game and fill up the seats.

Are they afraid they might get embarrassed if it blows up? They need to take a look in the mirror right now and at the product on the floor, they should be embarrassed already and doing anything they can to improve it while not abandoning the future and the long term plans.

This accomplished that, and they said no.

it's more than incompetence and a bad move, it's disrespectful.

QFT...What do you have to lose when we're ALREADY LOSING

You can say what you want about Isiah Thomas, but at least his goal was always to try to put out the best product on the floor that he possibly could. Hemight have been incredibly incompetant, but at least he was trying to give the fans something for their money, outspending the entire league by like 20+million
laugh.gif
. Besides Nate Robinson, there is no one on this team that Ilike to watch play. Honestly, we'd be 0-11 if not for Larry Hughes having 2 great games, and it's %$$%$%% pathetic when Larry Hughes is the guycarrying your team.

This organization right here has done something worse than Isiah ever did: blatantly disrespect and turn away any fans that are supporting them. The onlyreason people have to go to MSG is to watch Lebron/Kobe come here and drop 50 on us. I don't think anybody should go to any games this year. Why shouldthey give them any support or our hard earned $? I think I'm going to switch to Verizon FiOS too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

thanks for reminding me, has the blu ray for the yankees world series come out yet? completely forgot about it
Not sure. I don't think the official one has released yet.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Proshares

Or the Rangers/Devils.

frown.gif

Bleak.
I'll just keep watching Superbowl XLII and this years World Series.
Same here.

It's ridiculous.

Allen nailed it. We all want to rebuild, and we've needed it for some time. Any fan has to be willing to accept losing in hopes of rebuilding for thefuture, but you have to draw the line somewhere and say enough is enough. AI does not affect our future plans whatsoever for this season. In no way does hehurt our organization or embarrass us any more than we have been the past several years.

By not signing AI you're basically giving a big middle finger to the fans, and telling us, "Enjoy having the worst record in the NBA, and oh by theway... no draft pick this year either"

nate+duhon+jefferies+lee for tmac.
i think contracts should work.
i think we may have to add someone who makes a few mil.
im hoping donnies just waiting to get rid of those people i listed above before getting AI. im just hoping...

Back
Top Bottom