My dude Bang: [Mark Jackson]Stop it[/Mark Jackson]

Nobody wants a Jeffries or a Curry or any of the guys you're trying to pitch. Not for anything worthwhile anyway.

I hope Dolan dies in a fiery plane crash

This absolutely kills me. Following this team for the last 25 + years and still getting the shaft from poor decisions from management, head coaches &bumbling players.

James Dolan is good for nothing.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I hope Dolan dies in a fiery plane crash
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

looking at the following quote, makes me wonder what type of list they came up with

The Knicks pulled back late Thursday, deciding that the risks of adding Iverson outweighed the potential rewards.

It's a good thing I'm going to work right now. Otherwise the ether bomb I would have dropped might have gotten me banned.

So %@@%$@% mad right now.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

[h1]Knicks Will Not Sign Iverson[/h1]

Nov 20, 2009 10:19 AM EST

The Knicks have decided not to sign Allen Iverson.

The team had been considering whether to add Iverson to the roster after starting the season 2-9. As of Thursday evening, a deal appeared imminent. One source put the percentage likelihood of the Knicks signing Iverson in the high 90's.

Knick owner James Dolan was reportedly hesitant about signing Iverson for the remainder of the season.

Via Twitter (Howard Beck, New York Times)

fgm.png

thank you michael dolan for salvaging any semblance of dignity this team still has

*orders iO t.v.//internet//phone package, whatever they got for sale.

I'd really like an explanation. This management's lack of ability to make even the most simple deals is testing my patience.

I'm very +#!$@+! sick of this franchise. Very sick.

I mean what risks did they see that outweighed the rewards??
damn, at least give him a chance and if he acts stupid- just cut him.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

James Dolan decides to give up on a season the one year we don't have our draft pick. Makes perfect sense.

I don't see how LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Joe Johnson, Dwyane Wade etc. even consider playing for such a moron.

Dolan sticks with Isiah through a sexual harassment trial and Marbury through an intern sex scandal, yest Iverson has too much baggage. Dude is an idiot.

If you're reading this, James Dolan...

I HOPE YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. KILL YOURSELF.

Trading Ewing for trash, Allan Houston getting $100 mil. Sprewell for KVH, Isiah Trading the world for Marbury, Signing Vin Baker, Signing Jerome James andJared Jeffries, 2 unprotected picks (Noah, Tyrus Thomas) for Eddy Curry, Ariza for Steve Francis, Frye for Randolph, Drafting Frederick Weis, Passing on Amareand Artest and Jennings. I think it's time to commit that.

Keep in mind, that was all of the top of the head, I'm sure there are a million more horrible moves. What a joke.

trading Glen Rice for Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson and giving them insane contracts

that's all Layden tho
laugh.gif

layden.jpg

I have no words.

Honestly, we don't beat the pacers, he's probably a knick right now.

How an organization can be THAT shortsighted when they're in the process of a "2 year plan" is absolutely incredible and so contradicting.

its just crazy..

How in gods name do the risks outweigh the rewards?

if he acts up, you cut him! No blood. it's simple.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have no words.

Honestly, we don't beat the pacers, he's probably a knick right now.

How an organization can be THAT shortsighted when they're in the process of a "2 year plan" is absolutely incredible and so contradicting.

100% CORRECT

Seriously, how is anybody going to even feel compelled to come play in NY when you have this kind of mismanagement and poor ownership?

At least try to provide a hint or even facade that you're intent on bettering the organization and trying to make up for your history of awful decisions ifnot for the future at least for the current embarrassment of a season.

Dude all of a sudden decides to get an epiphany at the last minute and spoils what the majority of Knicks fans were pretty much in agreement over. What kind of*%#* is that?

Back
Top Bottom