Originally Posted by Al3xis

this team needs nate.

jordan hill needs minutes.

we need to push the ball more, we are not playing at the pace we were last year and the offense is suffering for it.

I'm THIS close to abandoning the Will Chandler bandwagon of hope.
On Nate---- man there were some possessions there where he would've been HUGE (sorry but Douglass is still young)

Hill-- I guess he does, you don't draft someone that high to let him sit on the bench.

Offense is atrocious, its amazing how much we've regressed from last year without losing anybody. You'd think the team was learning a new system.

Chandler---
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
everything you've said has been on point about him.

Other than what I quoted and posted..... I guess you can say I like the fact that they play hard in the 4th, too bad we don't play the 1st 3 quarters likewe play the 4th
grin.gif

D'antoni is Italian. I have no idea why before a game he don't line up the team out by the locker room and get his mafia connection to slap the team upbefore a game.
smh.gif

I bet we'll play tough

I admit, I called him trash based off preseason/summer league.

He's gotta get reps somehow, but who takes the hit to their minutes though?

i do not know why he didn't see the floor again after getting 3 baskets.

he made some mistakes, on d and the inbounds pass, but he's gota play through it.

no value can be placed on experience.

jordan hill is not geting any burn this season. at least imo.
dude may be played solid, but no way he is stealing jefferies time.
and IF jefferies gets traded, curry might take that time. or darko. he'll get a bit of burn now, but just not enough time to make himself comfortable.

Duhon, Lee (f' the productivity, he is SO replaceable), Jared, Darko...

I don't care who they get traded for, but they need to go ASAP. I can't make it to summer watching these guys blow all types of plays offensively anddefensively. Harrington needs to stay as a 6th man for the remainder of his NBA career.

Blow this whole effin "team" up.......sheeeeiiitt.

These guys keep you on their side by showing flashes or even consistency (Lee), but those numbers really don't mean anything. Son doesn't really havean impact out there. Harrington will never be THAT guy, not even for one season. Duhon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Gallo falling in love with the three. Chandler looks likethe ceiling hit him. Our two rookies better do something fast. Why do you think Hill doesn't get PT? Only reason Douglas does get in is because of the openspot.

What other bum did I forget?

I knew what calibur talent we had coming into this season, and of course it being a hold over until next, but c'mon. Don;t pull on our heart strings bycharging back in the fourth quarter only to FAIL. I guess since it is early season, my hopes are still on the relatively up side.

Sent: Nov 6, 2009 11:00p

Gallo said LeBron told him to "keep working hard" and complimented his game. Also made a point to tell him to take care of his back. Hmmmm.

sent via UberTwitter
On Twitter:

Duhon's court vision, anticipation and decision making is terrible.

Just felt like throwing that in there.

i use to be a fan of duhon on this team, but right now no one is un-touchable except for rooster and hill (for the future).
i also wanted to trade hughes to get more PT for douglas, chandler and gallo, but he is def. belongs in the starting lineup.
this team also misses nates energy and scoring, and it shows.

Duhon is horrible.

He makes plays that no NBA PG should make.

Jordan Hill may have some potential after all. He def needs more playing time.

We gotta make some kind of trade just to shake this team up a lil.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Duhon is horrible.

He makes plays that no NBA PG should make.

Jordan Hill may have some potential after all. He def needs more playing time.

We gotta make some kind of trade just to shake this team up a lil.
Yea Duhon cant score, break down no defense by driving in for a layup, or even drive in and kick out for a better 3pt shot, since that's allthis team do anyway

With all of this flirting lebron doing he better sign to the Knicks, he's having too much fun, dude even extra late to the press conference
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

With all of this flirting lebron doing he better sign to the Knicks, he's having too much fun, dude even extra late to the press conference
laugh.gif
Who wouldn't have fun in New York. Check out the sites and play against a team that doesn't play any defense. It's a walk in the park
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sent: Nov 6, 2009 11:00p

Gallo said LeBron told him to "keep working hard" and complimented his game. Also made a point to tell him to take care of his back. Hmmmm.

sent via UberTwitter
On Twitter:

Hanging out with Gallinari in NY >>> Mo Williams in Ohio.

laugh.gif

but seriously..

hughes had a pretty good game.

I think he would be 10x better if he didn't shoot so much & played that kind of d every game.

ughh tough game. now we play utah lulz

Now ya see why Walsh wanted to get Kidd, Grant Hill type players. We got no leadership at all. Duhon is bunnsss, move hughes to pg

I dunno why but Lebron tellin gallo to take care of his back sounds made up by hahn lol. But if its real then.............
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Now ya see why Walsh wanted to get Kidd, Grant Hill type players. We got no leadership at all. Duhon is bunnsss, move hughes to pg

I dunno why but Lebron tellin gallo to take care of his back sounds made up by hahn lol. But if its real then.............
nerd.gif
Nah it's not made up, some members had a post game interview in the locker room and someone ask Gallo what did Lebron tell you.. and Gallosaid Lebron respect my game and wanted me to improve and work on my back.

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wilson Chandler, SF[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]5-12[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Danilo Gallinari, F[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]David Lee, C[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]9-17[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Larry Hughes, SF[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]7-13[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris Duhon, PG[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]+5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td][/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Al Harrington, PF[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]5-14[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jared Jeffries, PF[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-15[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Darko Milicic, C[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toney Douglas, G[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]-12[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Hill, F[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]
lol.

Also in the Fix: Donnie Walsh admits the Knicks missed on Brandon Jennings: "I didn't have a feel for his game"less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

Back
Top Bottom