just got back from the game, lebron in the 1st quarter was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hill got some playing time
pimp.gif

the halftime show was
sick.gif

So I'm drunk and home alone right now waiting for the replay of the game to start... From the looks of this page and this page only it seems like theKnicks lost. I spent the night seeing Tracy Morgan at Carnegie Hall so I don't know if I should waste a good night on this, but I'm in the mood towatch some ball no matter what.

[table][tr][td]Chris Duhon, PG[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Nooooooooo... I refused to read anyone else. Just saw this in bold... No, Chris, no, Chris, no...

I shouldn't bother? It was that bad?
Nevermind, it doesn't matter. Call me a sadist, but I'm watching this game.
laugh.gif
Already Chris and Mo are embarrassing themselves.
Don't tell me Mike will sit for this whole game...

nah not really had about 30 though . . i think

dude was rocking the bench smiling and @$+#. :smh

nothing like last year or the year before.

At least Tracy was good tonight.
LeBron is smiling way too much already. This is going to be rough.
Arod... Take that hat off.

Lee and gallo can stay. the door is open for every1 else. i'm sick and tired of the same %#@$ every season !%!%!

Donnie Walsh before the game said he is expecting Eddy Curry back on the court "pretty soon now."

It seems most likely that Curry will be reincorporated during a four-day break between games following the Nov. 13 game against the Warriors. Walsh raved about what he saw when he evaluated Curry on Thursday. "When you see him, he's totally different," Walsh said.

How much weight has he lost? "A lot," he said.

It may sound as if Walsh is merely trying to promote nothing but positives about a player he'll likely try to trade to clear cap space, but a few other people I spoke with who have seen Curry say Walsh isn't embellishing.
pimp.gif

"I had him in and he looked good," Walsh said. "But he looked yuong and had a lot ahead of him. But then when I went to Vegas and I saw him play, I thought, 'Wow, this guy could be very good.' I still am glad we took Jordan Hill , but I think Brandon Jennings is going to be a good player. And he's getting an opportunity to play, so it's a tough comparison now because Jordan is not."
ya that's admitting a mistake
eyes.gif

I wanna see how curry iss wasn't he at 340 when the season began, now he's at 310, dude must be on some crazy diet/workout
eek.gif

He has no reason not to be motivated, has alot to prove, well lets see what GR8 thinks..

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Lee and gallo can stay. the door is open for every1 else. i'm sick and tired of the same %#@$ every season !%!%!
Real talk right there, Lee is our most consistent player and Gallo's upside is crazy. Best part of last nights game was lebron going up togallo at the end
pimp.gif

If Curry is around 290 that would be crazy..

Lee packaged with curry would be last resort. I'd try any of one of these players first lol

duhon/hughes/harrington/nate + curry

First good news in a while, we'll see how much Curry has lost though you know how people exaggerate these things.

What's the latest on Nate?

They saying 2 weeks on Nate. We need him back badly right now and I feel he needs to start in place of dudu.

Also my biggest disappoint so far in this early season is wilson. He hasn't shown that he has improved in anything
smh.gif
. Gallo plays with more fire thanwilson and thats what seperates them. Wilson is content with being a 3rd or 4th option smh. I wish we couldve got that 5th pick from washington by trading themwilson so we could have gotten rubio....

Also how would you guys feel if we traded for ai since they beefing over in memphis. We are probably one of the worst teams in the league and this is not theseason to have the worst record since utah got our pick. Id rent ai for this season and let him score all he wants because our team right now is unwatchableexcept for gallo.

I think Nate is going to be back sometime next week. He put down his crutches and was already shooting around last week.

Will can't be 100%.

He doesn't even look like the same player. Mad tentative with everything he does.

If we can somehow trade Curry....the memory of these last 9 years will be quickly erased.

i would trade for AI right now. i was against it in the off-season, but im all for it now.
ill give memphis duhon, hughes, chandler for their first round pick and A.I. (waits for g8 to say he was right all along
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by BangDak

i would trade for AI right now. i was against it in the off-season, but im all for it now.
ill give memphis duhon, hughes, chandler for their first round pick and A.I. (waits for g8 to say he was right all along
laugh.gif
)
psst, I would do it even if it means including chandler. we need a draft pick and someone to make this season a little watchable.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Chances we win in Milwaukee tonight?

We should definitely win this game.

They are problem the only team in the L with a roster worse than ours and after that loss last night, we have to show some kind of pride.

Back
Top Bottom