Yes, you guys are
laugh.gif

at least we knick fans are honest

I could see this being as bad as that boston massacre a few years ago

but then again, it wont be that bad like a 50 point loss lol

This is the perfect time for Bron to come to the Garden, same day as
the Parade. He's getting the extra love, I know Stern is somewhere mad at
that mistake

just woke up after a nap from the drunkeness at the yankee parade. too hung over to be hyped. I hipe the crowd is more energetic then i am

Gallinari is such a damn chucker. All he does is shoot threes. Couple of times so far in the third quarter where all he had to do was pump fake and drive foran easy layup or make the extra pass, but instead he shoots a contested three or gets stripped of the ball on the way up.

It is disgusting.

It's also disgusting that our best player is Larry Hughes. I'll give him credit for playing decently, but that's a sad state of affairsnonetheless.

'bron would be stupid to come here, in terms of team success and pushing for a championship. Disgusting and pathetic performance from a team that issupposed to be better chemistry-wise and a defensive work in progress. Progress my $$%.

And I haven't seen the whole game, just the 3rd quarter so far.

edit: Chris Rock sounding like some Nter's sentiments: If Al Harrington is your go-to guy, you're in trouble.
laugh.gif

just tuned in on the game....

duhon has no points, lee doesnt have 5 boards....
sheeeet
tired.gif

oh well....
1-5

I have never seen a PG like Duhon that does not attempt to break down the other teams defense and drive in for a layup.
laugh.gif

After the game, Lebron whispered to Rooster "Imagine how many open threes you're gonna hit when i drive in"..Rooster shook his head., they dappedeach other and that was it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So let me get this straight.

This will be the M-O through out the rest of the season? Roll over and die for the first 3 quarters and play hard the last 6 min of the 4th?

this team needs nate.

jordan hill needs minutes.

we need to push the ball more, we are not playing at the pace we were last year and the offense is suffering for it.

I'm THIS close to abandoning the Will Chandler bandwagon of hope.

Yeah, not much you can do when the team walks through the majority of the game, then turns it on when it's already too late.

Back
Top Bottom