Hopefully, Hughes can have the same production as last game. Go NY
pimp.gif

^peter koo won city council for district 20!
i bet half of the people dont even know who the hell that is
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but back to the question, anyone have a stream? cant leave the computer right now FTL.

Well, I was expecting it. I'm not happy, but what are you going to do? I wish he would stop selling off the city piece by piece and setting outrageousprices for tickets and ridiculous summonses, but what would Bill Thompson do? It's will be a thankless term anyway.
And I think a bigger deal should be made about the disgraceful amount of money he wasted on the election. If he had donated that money to do something thatmattered he would have won.

laugh.gif
@ no one paying attention to this game.

Everybody is watching the Yanks.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that David Lee is the man.

That is all.

Oh, and yeah... Hibbert has played well the past 2 nights.

Where's allen?

roy is too hard of a worker to not succeed. he just needs to find another team, that team and style just doesn't fit with him.

sigh..you just can't lose games like this at home. you just can't.

We really going to give away a top 5 pick this year, smh. This is the closet I have ever been to abandoning this team. They are hopeless.

missed the game,
what happened though?

i checked the stats, looks like lee/al were the only ones getting boards,
the pacers had more turnovers....

tired.gif

we should of won this game....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

sigh..you just can't lose games like this at home. you just can't.
all that needs to be said.
indifferent.gif

I was flipping back n forth... TJ Ford working on Duhon or whoever it was "guarding" him that stretch run in the 4th
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No excuses.

I was watching the Knicks game before I had to leave for work. The only reason we were up the whole game is because Granger was having an off night.

David Lee played great.

Teams have caught up on Gallo... that was quick.

Duhon did well.

Will Chandler looks LOST. You can tell he hasn't completely healed from the injury. Takes bad shots, doesn't know when to pass/shoot, nothing in hisgame looks fluid.

Hughes was in foul trouble.

The team needs to learn to minimize their TO's. It won't happen, but its something to work on in paractice.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

*back to hater mode*

He has played 3 games, is in a position to score and dominate the ball on a horrible team. He hast taken 54 shots in 3 games, to his credit he has shot well. But that is 15 more total shots than anyone else on that roster.

He does not have a 2:1 a/to rate. People are hyping his rebounding after game 1, look at games 2 and 3.

The Bucks are 3rd to last in points per game despite being 15th in pace, they are 2nd to last in offensive efficiency. He is 11th in the NBA in usage rate, on par with the likes of Dirk, KD, LeBron, Bosh, etc....

Usage Rate is the number of possessions a player uses per 40 minutes...aka he has been given the keys to the car and he can do as he pleases.

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON THAT ROSTER UNDER 7' IS SHOOTING UNDER 40%
but he's makin everyone better, right?

pg under d'antoni is the most demanding spot on the team, if they did not feel that a 19 year old kid who had shown to be immature could handle, i can not blame them.

and can we give Jordan Hill a chance? Like more than a minute and 48 seconds?
agreed. People jumping to conclusions after 3 games. I could have told you from the start that BJ would have better production right away, and ithink donnie/D'Antoni could have also. But 2-3 years down the road when we are trying to build a championship team, once again, i ask, do we really wantBrandon jennings as a our centerpiece/starting PG (starting PG IS centerpiece with D'Antoni) the answer is no. you cant win a ring with a guy like Jenningsrunning the floor despite his rookie year stats. As for Hill he brings ALOT to the table, he has a great body, he is tall and athletic, hes a scrappy player,and he plays D. THAT is the kind of guy you can have 2-3 years down the road starting at the 4 or 5 and bringing alot to the table on a championship team. Ithink thats what we were looking for. Walsh could have told you right away Hill was a long term pick.

As for the Knicks i got nothing to say.

How the $*!@ do we go the last 9 minutes of the game not scoring and shoot 2/17 in the 4th, vs the PACERS who have players injured, had Granger fouled out forthe last 3-4 minutes and were coming off of no rest after playing IN Indiana last night. Makes me wonder
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ last night's game. After all this losing you'd think the team would learn from their mistakes...

Dlee was the only one that played well yesterday. He be catching the craziest and wackest passes from duhon and knows how to finish around the rim.
Duhon at the end of the game was
sick.gif
. I wanna see Tdouglas play more point because duhon is slackin.

I predicted before the season we would be 4-6 after our first 10 games lol. I can see us going 1-9 real talk...

Back
Top Bottom