real talk, I see us being 19-63
nerd.gif

I was sure that we were going to win that game last night by double digits after seeing how bad Indiana was playing and how undermanned they were.

They could barely bring the ball upcourt in the first quarter without committing unforced TO's.

Losing a game like this at home really solidifies how bad this team is. We are looking like the worst team in the league right now. Top 5 draft pick forcertain.

Duhon is not a starting PG. He looked terrible...passing in the air and getting the ball to players in horrible positions.

Mike should start Larry at the 1.

This is going to be a long season.

Just doing some random thinking and lets say the draft order ends up like this.....1. Jazz 2. Nets 3. Twolves. are all 3 teams really gonna pass on john wall?

If that was the order...Utah would probably trade the pick or draft Wall and then include him in a deal. New Jersey could very well say *%%* Devin Harris andtake Wall...and the Wolves...as good as Johnny Flynn...could definitely say the same for him and take Wall as well.

[h1]Eddy Curry To Be Evaluated Sunday[/h1]
Nov 05, 2009 4:17 PM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Donnie Walsh said Eddy Curry will beevaluated Sunday and is expected to be practicing with the Knicks by Tuesday.

There has been some speculation that Curry is now under 310 pounds but another rumor is that Curry knows the Knicks will try to trade him and is not eagerto assist the team in that effort.

After recurring injuries to Curry during training camp, Walsh, perhaps under the direction of James Dolan, ordered Curry to workout and condition himselfaway from team practices.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Wow...why did you have to remind us about John Wall?

n6yell.jpg
Anyone know how Rubio doing so far?

Edit -
[h1]RUBIO, RICKY[/h1]

Team: Regal FC Barcelona

Height: 1.92

Born: 21 October, 1990

Nationality: Spain

Position: Guard

Number: 9

b5d.jpg

2009-2010 STATS

PPG: 6.3

RPG: 3.7

APG: 6.3

SPG: 1.7

2P%: 42.9%

3P%: 16.7%

FT%: 100%

why the hell is the cavs vs the knicks on espn?

oh boy I dont wanna see our team get spanked on national tv...

they know the knicks arent going to give the cavs THAT much competition... its gonna be boring,
YES its gonna be lebron at the garden, but its not going to be interesting.

I have a feeling it would be like the time we played the celtics on TNT and got spanked by like 50... I truly hope not but I cant help but think realistically

^^ throwback I hope your wrong and its a close game, lebron drops 62 with a triple double and loses to us at the buzzer
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

^^ throwback I hope your wrong and its a close game, lebron drops 62 with a triple double and loses to us at the buzzer
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
one would hope for something like that

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If that was the order...Utah would probably trade the pick or draft Wall and then include him in a deal. New Jersey could very well say *%%* Devin Harris and take Wall...and the Wolves...as good as Johnny Flynn...could definitely say the same for him and take Wall as well.
And than Minny would trade Flynn our way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell no the wolves wouldnt.
minny loves their point guards.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
they already got Flynn, Sessions, and the rights to Rubio... why not one more?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

With the way those frauds played last night, this game should be interesting. That's all I will say, lets go.

[h1]Shaq Teasingly Offers LeBron $10MTo Reveals 2010 Plans[/h1]

Nov 06, 2009 11:14 AM EST

ONeal_Shaquille_cle.jpg
Shaquille O'Neal teasinglyoffered LeBron James significant cash if he would announce his 2010 intentions immediately and put an end to the rampant speculation.

"Five million if you do it right now,'' said O'Neal.

''No way. I'm not doing that,'' James replied laughing.

''Ten million. Cash. In a bag at your house,'' countered O'Neal.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Shaq Teasingly Offers LeBron $10M To Reveals 2010 Plans[/h1]

Nov 06, 2009 11:14 AM EST

ONeal_Shaquille_cle.jpg
Shaquille O'Neal teasingly offered LeBron James significant cash if he would announce his 2010 intentions immediately and put an end to the rampant speculation.

"Five million if you do it right now,'' said O'Neal.

''No way. I'm not doing that,'' James replied laughing.

''Ten million. Cash. In a bag at your house,'' countered O'Neal.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom