Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Chances we win in Milwaukee tonight?

We should definitely win this game.

They are problem the only team in the L with a roster worse than ours and after that loss last night, our last 5 losses, we have to show some kind of pride, but probably still wont
Fixed

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I think Nate is going to be back sometime next week. He put down his crutches and was already shooting around last week.

Will can't be 100%.

He doesn't even look like the same player. Mad tentative with everything he does.

I agree. I think his injury really hindered him from working on his game this offseason and that he is still not fully recovered. He's nowhere near asexplosive this season as he was before the injury... I'm still willing to be patient with him. But if he gets traded in a deal that's undeniable, thenit is what it is...

Don't give up on Chandler.. at least yet. He made some shots last night.

You can tell his injury hasn't fully healed yet and he hasn't gotten a feel for the game after missing all those months while rehabbing. I say wait tilthe end of November to make that judgment.

no ones giving up on chandler. but if a good deal comes for him, i would do it, for example, a first round pick from a lottery team.

opinions on this lineup
grin.gif

douglas
hughes
gallo
hill
lee

team would succeed playing as the 2nd unit.
with a disgruntled AI already, i see him coming here now. fact of matter is, memphis doesnt need him.
a duhon+jefferies for a.i. (if contracts match) would work wonders.
AI-Hughes-Gallo-Lee-Darko.
Nate, Buckets, chandler, douglas, hill, curry off the bench. solid imo.

Iverson is only making $3M this season.

Would have to package him and Steven Hunter for Duhon (Jeffries?) or trade him straight up for Nate Robinson.

Allen Iverson is only getting 3 million this year, so even Jeffries alone is too much.

We'd have to take on someone else to make contracts match.

Honestly, I don't see Donnie doing it. I'd be worried of his selfish play stunting the growth of Gallinari and Chandler.

Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia is trying to recruit LeBron James to play in New York City.
Sabathia came to New York this season after spending many years in Cleveland with the Indians.

"He's seen both sides of the fence, being in Cleveland and now in New York," James told the New York Post.

Now Sabathia wants to see LeBron make a similar jump.

"No doubt. This is it. This is the stage he wants to play on," Sabathia said. "And I think he'll be great here."

"I'm trying. I'm trying hard," he said of recruiting LeBron. "By doing these interviews and doing these different things, I'm trying hard."

Link

atta boy CC...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia is trying to recruit LeBron James to play in New York City.
Sabathia came to New York this season after spending many years in Cleveland with the Indians.

"He's seen both sides of the fence, being in Cleveland and now in New York," James told the New York Post.

Now Sabathia wants to see LeBron make a similar jump.

"No doubt. This is it. This is the stage he wants to play on," Sabathia said. "And I think he'll be great here."

"I'm trying. I'm trying hard," he said of recruiting LeBron. "By doing these interviews and doing these different things, I'm trying hard."

Link

atta boy CC...
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

and
roll.gif
@ the comment made on that ny post article

notime61

11/07/2009 8:15 AM

Who is LeBron going to play with ? Bill Ritter, Liz Cho and the Eyewitness news team...I could understand Liz Cho....lol.....

i may be under a rock, but pics of liz cho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

btw, anyone think cp3 has a chance of being trade? dude is putting in work, but they've lost almost every game (just like us
smh.gif
) so far.
makes me wonder.
ill even take any bad contract they give us. maybe peja+posey+cp3 for lee+nate+mobley+chandler+jefferies?
it'll leave us weak at every position but who cares, cp3 can carry this team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watching the Hawks game right now and I miss Crawford being on this team.
frown.gif

alien.gif
Tyrone Hill

Can I have some of what you're smoking that made you dream up that trade, BangDak?

I think a trade is a slim possibility. I don't think he's happy at all with his current situation, and NO seriously needs to make some changes to keeptheir guy.

If they don't trade him, and the team stays this bad, he's gone when his contract is up.

By the way, I don't know who Liz Cho is either.
laugh.gif

And I don't miss Jamal Chuckford or his bloated contract one bit. He was an excellent scorer, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom